I hear a horse is going for the triple crown this evening?

That did get that excellent show off to a fast start. Arrived late tonight, so uncertain what was played in the first set. Glad to hear you're not old enough for first KY derby. Sad to not hear that you are strong as dirt. But that doesn't mean you aren't, of course. All that mileage and still kicking I'm sure.

Maybe in NH we will be lucky enough to hear a certain ditty, or song combo, tonight?

Anybody got some good memories of race nights/dead shows, either via songs or experiences?

Anybody old enough to remember the last triple crown winner?

it was my first day at the races as a 13 yr old - started me on my degenerate ways

• Forum MVP

if the sky is yellow and the sun is blue, you certainly can be 50 but say your 22.

I change my whole identity at shows, at times in here!!! 

but I think, Lost, your a bit more grounded than myself!!

I can not stand it when people tell me what I should be doing, unless its shut up and dance!!

• Forum MVP

A cosmic collision birthed Found. A fusion of ancient galactic dark matter. A demi-God of sorts - mortal dates…meaningless.

And ladies, yes, he has taken the form of 1 fine hunk of manly strudel. hubba-hubba...

• Forum MVP

Mango is right about first dibs, based on the display at that one Jam on the River show in Philly a while back. You don't see something like that every day, at least not in the circles I normally move in. Thank God...

• Forum MVP

based on the display at that one Jam on the River show in Philly a while back. You don't see something like that every day, at least not in the circles I normally move in.

The show that preceded at the Rickster's in Ocean City, you don't see everyday either. Now THAT was a show. The Black Muddy to end it all at Penns Landing wasn't too shabby either. Twas was one helluva weekend.

Archived