Spring Tour East!

chinacatfunflower

Woooo sooo pumped on the announcement for the Spring East coast tour. I have been patiently waiting every day for this to be announced. Not going to be truckin to Chicago so just plan on seeing Dark Star as much as humanly possible (like every year lol) and hopin that Ratdog/plf/etc. starts announcing some stuff too. But a special thanks to you guys for doin 2 nights at Penns Peak! That's just going to be such an amazing time and I am so looking forward to that. Also thanks for doing yet another 2 night run at the Cap. Last year was amazing and I am so thankful you will be doing another 2 nighter there this year....already got our hotel booked;) So yeah thanks guys for making my day...so nice to have shows to look forward to :)

• Forum MVP

Since I'll be missing the jubilee this year I am contemplating doing either the peak shows or cap theater (have yet to go). Sure do love the peak though. We'll see how the remainder of winter goes...

• Forum MVP

Dso july 3-5. Chicago. Congress plaza hotel ballroom 12a-4a after party. Hotel packages are 150 a night per person double occupancy and include hotel, dso show and continental breakfast. Packages are limited. VIP packages include IV hydration pre dso show plus 15 minute chair massage. For an additional fee, cosmic mike will coordinate all uber pickups from soldier field to the hotel. Tea will provide rain slickers to protect you from people throwing unknown liquid on you At soldier field to guard against any "tron-like" experience and as additional protection from drunken city councilmen golden showers. More details to come....

Archived