Peachfest

Tom Banjo

I am geeking over peach this year!! Def the best lineup yet im my opinion. The Dead set last year was AMAZING but man are they really making up for the lack of Bobby last year by just being jam packed with dead related stuff! Sooooo psyched Dark Star will be playing again...such a nice treat the first year with dark star playing over by the water park area! and obviously sooooo stoked on bobby and billy & the kids and jrad, etc, etc. Man I am soooooo excited and soooo looking forward to it :) 2015 keeps on shaping up more and more day by day....I do not feel bad about missing out on Chicago one bit!

• Forum MVP

Was there 2 years ago for DSO. Was basically in and out. Stayed for ABB and that was about it. DSO played the 2nd stage. Logistics there suck. They really tore it up that night, there is a full show multi- camera video of it out there. They played one set. Hopefully this year they are allotted a bigger time slot. The lineup is definetely top- notch . I'm in for another party in the Poconos.

• Forum MVP

Greg -

I am hoping for that same killer weekend DSO put on last year in regards to the summer schedule

Friday and Saturday at Pocahontas State Park..

Sunday at Wolf Trap ...

if same weekend we are looking at Friday July 31st, Saturday August 1st, and Sunday August 2nd ...

I think Pocahontas is pretty much a done deal. Even though the weather didn't cooperate last year, we still had a blast. That's such a great park for a 2 night run. Nice people run that place. Not sure about Wolf Trap though but I certainly hope so. One of the nicest venues DSO has ever played.

• Forum MVP

If it takes me buying a $10 beer to have another show at Wolf Trap ... then dammit I will buy two !! ...... handing one of the two to a female in line of course... a miracle so to speak....

then I will yes resort to the cooler !!

Pocahontas - done deal ?..... same weekend as last year ?... the one I posted ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Forum MVP

I see that DSO is kicking off this festival on Thursday evening. Will they be on the Mushroom stage again, or the big stage? Also previously they have only played one set there. Are we getting a full show this year? That would be the icing on the cake. They certainly deserve 2 sets.

Archived