Paso Robles

Tom Banjo

In case you don't want to look it up.....Hell In A Bucket, They Love Each Other, My Brother Esau, Althea, Cassidy, Big Railroad Blues-> Looks Like Rain-> Might As Well China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Samson & Delilah-> Ship of Fools, Estimated Prophet-> Eyes Of The World-> Drums-> Truckin'-> Smokestack Lightning-> Black Peter-> Throwing Stones-> Not Fade Away, E: Day Job

• Forum MVP

I can be a general negative nancy when it comes to the 80s shows.  To have just missed 11/6/77 and see this list, I would have been a touch disappointed. Not a disappointed listener in the crowd last night.  DSO rocks that set list.  China through Eyes was something else.  Something happened during Ship of Fools.  I was totally moved.  This show had periods of blankness.  The ideal dance space.  Been a long long time since the dancing was that good on the West Coast for me.  We need more outdoor California gigs.  Please.  Me likey.  

• Forum MVP

I was shorts and t shift whole show.  Actually baseball T.  Quarter sleeves.  Dr. B the Jerry B Day shirt from Poca got a few "nice shirt." Temperatures dipped into the 40s by end of the show, but I didn't feel cold at all.  Show temps we're ideal.  Almost like room temperature outdoors.  

• Forum MVP

Let me guess. Completely sunny all day? I guess I'm fortunate to live in an area with all sorts of weather. 350 days of sun a year seems boring right? It's still flooded here 2 months after the 12" snows. Now that's some fun!!!!

• Forum MVP

The ideal dance space.  Been a long long time since the dancing was that good on the West Coast for me.  We need more outdoor California gigs.  Please.  Me likey.  

damn wish i was there with you and matt chuck and pete !

glad u could make the trip

We missed you Tor. The whole weekend was exceptional. Beautiful country, nice people, welcoming venues with plenty of dancing space, and the music of our people played to perfection. Paso was the polar opposite of the cramped bar with an obnoxious crowd and I can't imagine a better place to see DSO do what they do best.

Archived