Jerrys B-Day at Poca

Tea

• Forum MVP

The hotel itself was a run down flop house full of drugs and seedy women.

If they had yelp back in the day I'm guessing a 5 star rating would go with this review.

• Forum MVP

Tea's got nothing on my boy help/slip. I'm not too shabby myself... Let the predictions begin!

Tea predicted 2-26-77 in Charlotte b4 a note was played. Then after music opened he said holy shit if they play sugaree this is the show. Then night 2 jubilee he predicted it would be the ark show. Pretty crazy guessing. But after 4-5 songs in Charlotte he retracted his prediction. The dicks pick edit of that show threw him off.

• Forum MVP

Tea's got nothing on my boy help/slip. I'm not too shabby myself... Let the predictions begin!

Tea predicted 2-26-77 in Charlotte b4 a note was played. Then after music opened he said holy shit if they play sugaree this is the show. Then night 2 jubilee he predicted it would be the ark show. Pretty crazy guessing. But after 4-5 songs in Charlotte he retracted his prediction. The dicks pick edit of that show threw him off.

It was 5.22.77 and it was a lucky guess...

I smell an inside job by tea ...

I will admit that 2nd night of Jubilee may have been whispered in the wind.....

• Forum MVP

For those not yet aware, a good audience recording of this show has been uploaded to Archive.org. I tried to copy and paste the link, but for some reason it would not work. Thanks to Taper Jeff for recording this incredible performance, and for making it available to the masses. We need more serious tapers like him!

https://archive.org/details/DSO2015-08-01.akg463.flac24

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

So if you flip the Mars Hotel album cover upside down and look at it in a mirror it says ugly rumors. This would inspire Tony Blair when naming his band. The hotel itself was a run down flop house full of drugs and seedy women.

"a down and out crowd you never want to meet... you must of had a vision Chet , whatever it is worth, time to change your action pal and get it down to earth...,,,,gypsy parlor lights....."

Archived