Hooker, Line and sinker. Louisville basketball is getting reeled in.

Rude

• Forum MVP

So it turns out that a hookers tell all story about Louisville basketball is true. Ohio state freshman Lyle confirmed that a Louisville assistant provided him a hooker. She also claimed that LSU superstar freshman Blakeney was also provided one by Louisville. The kids eligibility will be fine as there's no rule that a recruit can't bang a chick, but Louisville may get the death penalty. Pitino will have to likely resign or be fired. Louisville will be done for as these are legit serious accusations. It's in essence providing gifts for recruits and the moral police will want an even harsher penalty since they were illegal gifts. I'm UK all the way but root for Louisville when they aren't playing KY so this is a sad time in the bluegrass. Many uk fans are celebrating as they hate Louisville though. Pitino going to Louisville was the source of most of the hate since he abandoned the Cats and a possible dynasty. Best coach in the country at bringing the best out of 2nd tier talent and when he had top tier talent at UK, they were dominant. Unfortunately the very top kids wouldn't go to Louisville b/c he works them to death.

And yes the title was an original horrible pun headline I created.

• Forum MVP

I have really been enjoying this locally. funny stuff. Heard whores were provided to russ smith and his dad. Hilarious. Supposedly pics exist of players and said whores posing throwing up the louisville "L". Lot of rumors. Also heard main whore lady was pimping out her daughters to the players. Just terrific entertaining stuff. Who knows what all is true, although none of it surprises me.

Mainly just makes me wish id worked harder as a semi decent high school basketball player

• Forum MVP

So reading more as stories keep coming out, this lady who wrote the book hooked out 3 of her daughters. The youngest was only 15 in her initial encounter. Of course they were meeting 17yr old boys, but what kind of messed up mom would get all her daughters into hooking. I could also see criminal charges being brought against her for doing that. Looks like the allegations are true. They had investigators look through years of her text messages to confirm all of the conversations with louisvilles director of basketball operations. Dude is already with a new school but he will likely be banned from coaching by the NCAA for a few years.

Louisville may lose their 2013 national championship over this but I always thought stripping a team of wins years later is just silly like with USC. For a fan it's all about the game and the elation period afterwards. Besides not being able to hang a banner, there's not a big difference to the fans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

This is really blowing up now. It will be interesting to see if Pitino can survive this. The AD will probably survive but he can kiss the Texas job goodbye. I am sure there are a lot of other programs scrambling right now to tighten up their recruiting procedures.

• Forum MVP

Someone's gonna pay for this. It may not be Patino (who is a philandering doche) but fall-guys are about to be lined up.

Nobody should be shocked - It's D1 basketball. It should be noted that Louisville is the most endowed althletic program in the country. No pun intended.

• Forum MVP

This is a complete crock a shit. Cars, women, and dollars been apart of recruiting since TV deals and big stadium games. This woman is profiting off a tell all book essentially confessing to felony after felony. She admits to being a pimp. The only person taking a fall should be the rat trick who couldn't keep her end of the deal. She's breaking the code and admits she ran a prostitution ring. She should be put in jail.

• Forum MVP

This is a complete crock a shit. Cars, women, and dollars been apart of recruiting since TV deals and big stadium games. This woman is profiting off a tell all book essentially confessing to felony after felony. She admits to being a pimp. The only person taking a fall should be the rat trick who couldn't keep her end of the deal. She's breaking the code and admits she ran a prostitution ring. She should be put in jail.

Schools pimp out the players in exchange for an 'education.'  School unofficially pimps out a pimp to hook for new talent.  Pimp tells all for a final payday.

Sounds like a match made in heaven.  They deserve each other.

• Forum MVP

They only thing she deserves is to be silenced. I assume you never broke the law tea. Never smoked illegal Marijuana? Well your dealer just wrote a book. You losing your job and possibly family cause the details don't please the wife. He's retiring frim the weed biz and making it as a writer now.

• Forum MVP

Glass houses - I get it.  Snitches get stiches - I get it.  There is definitely a code....

A snitchy low-life who pimps out her flesh and blood and rats herself out for a payday and to wreck a career or 2.  Scummy stuff there.  The university presidents are on the same rung of a different ladder, IMO.  Both sides are so seamy it's tough to pick a side - we just gamble on the results.

• Forum MVP

The universities rip off about 5 players on a football team and maybe 2 on a basketball team. The other guys are getting paid more than their worth with a scholarship, loads of vagina (the women at college blow athletes like it's their job without any money changing hands), and a roof over their head. I know the ncaa is this big evil institution but the lack of education received falls on the student. I didn't play sports and no one took advantage of me. I chose to tour while I was in college at Georgetown. I graduated and didn't really receive much of an education. DSO and Georgetown aren't evil. I chose not to go to class.

Sports as a whole has become too large. I liken it to the coliseum. As the games and the gladiators grew, the empire and t he principles it was built upon withered away. History repeats but I'm caught up in the addiction too. I will spend my entire sunday watching football. Overpaid players playing for overpaid owners. It's all too large.

Most of us can't even find food at all.

I'm not going to feel bad for someone getting 4 years in pussy playground paradise when his alternative is selling Crack on the corner or working at McDs.

• 3 months later...
  • Forum MVP

Louisville had a team capable of winning it all too. Pitino is so good at having teams ready for the tourney. He had 2 transfers who came just to play in the tourney and make a run. I saw a tweet that said after pitino told them that the rest of the team went to comfort those guys as they cried. How devastating for those 2 grad students and the other players who had zero to do with this thing that happened before they joined the team. If the NCAA imposes additional penalties they were stupid for doing this. If this ends it, it was the right thing to do for the program.

What's funny is how Carolina had a pattern of cheating for 20 years and so far nothing. The NCAA is fixing Carolina a chance to win it this year then will drop a depth charge and sink them for several years. It will also nullify many Carolina wins which I don't like as UK legitimately overtook them in wins years ago and now there won't be anyone close to UK in total wins. At least it was a fun rivalry for a while of winningest teams ever

Archived