charleston, sc

Weather Command

• Forum MVP

Apparently Bill Murray was here tonight. Pebble Beach this past week, now at dso in charleston...told these guys to shush when they noticed him and started to speak to him....the true meaning of stfu :)

Cool....

Bill Murray has a place in the countryside outside Charleston .

• Forum MVP

The white rabbit was sick!! Longest White Rabbit I have heard, and this was about my 5th. Such a fun psychedelic song, DSO plays it, and Lisa belts out the perfect vocals.

Had a blast at this venue. Charleston is such a great place, and even though it was all seating, I had all the room I wanted.

Had first row tickets, and spent half of Bertha in front, but to much excitement led me back to the balcony!!! Awesome sound, very southern nice staff, and a college town, plenty of spinning flowers to share space with.

The music was top notch, Deep Elm was one of the highlights!!! Drums....again, and again, very fun dancing.....the wheel......got the legs moving after a quick break during space.

Waiting for them to light up Ashville tonight. This is turning out to be a awesome tour!!!!

• Forum MVP

Just to get the official set list on this review.

4-5-82 Philly Spectrum

Set One: Jack Straw ; Friend Of The Devil > El Paso ; Deep Elem Blues ; Cassidy ; Tennessee Jed > Little Red Rooster ; Althea ; Man Smart (Woman Smarter)

Set Two: Bertha > Playing In The Band > Ship Of Fools > Playing In The Band Jam > Drums > Space > The Wheel > Playing In The Band > Wharf Rat > Good Lovin'

Encore: Don't Ease Me In

Filler: White Rabbit

Archived