Columbus

Rude

• Forum MVP

The Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA (5/13/78)

Jack Straw

Dire Wolf

Beat it on Down the Line

Peggy-O

El Paso

Row Jimmy

New Minglewood Blues

Candyman

Music Never Stopped

Bertha

Good Lovin'

Terrapin Station

Playin' in the Band

drums

Truckin'

Black Peter

Sugar Magnolia

One More Saturday Night

F: catfish John

Mr Charlie

• Forum MVP

Late seventies dance fest. My daughter came along with her boyfriend for her first show since going to Springfield with me as a kid. They did the whole show on the rail in front of Lisa and had a blast. Dragging this morning after the last 3 nights but with a smile

• Forum MVP

Watched pretty much whole show from balcony rail. Sound was incredible. It was also fun to look down on the pit, which was jumping. The drum segment was all hands on deck. Literally. All kinds of stuff banging around with all band members and more contributing. Think bill walton and jerry sat in for drums in original. Truckin jam had the crowd as hoppin as ive seen. And Black peter was even rowdy at times during jam and a highlight for me. And always love music never stopped

Solid show even from ripping their voices apart at the Cincy show. I enjoyed going to the new venue, and I already know what to expect in Columbus as far as places getting crowded. First set was down in front, and second set was front & center up in the balcony by the bar. The only real shame is it isn't warm enough in Ohio this time of year to take advantage of the outdoor stage here.

Possibly best Peggy-O I've heard in 1st set - Jeff kills the solo.

Solid 2nd set! Really enjoyed the segment going into and out of Drums.

Nice period accuracy with the whistle going into Truckin'

Does anyone else hate when they play Sat Night on nights other than Saturdays?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived