York, PA: The Strand

btown

Good morning, we are heading to York from Baltimore on Friday, can't wait!  Is anyone staying at the Rodeway Inn just up the street?  I already booked a room but the reviews are a little sketchy.  Trying to decide if we should just head back to Baltimore after the show.  Thanks!

• Forum MVP

Wow those are some horrible reviews.  No way Id have ever booked that place :P.  Looks like there is no cancelling from reviews and you may get charged double lol.  If you make it into the room without being robbed or shot you should be ok until 8am when the maids ignore the do not disturb signs and force you to check out before check out time.  Looks like its a townie hotel so they are used to crackheads and hookers and they stereotype everyone as that.  Good luck ;)

• Forum MVP

I wish I was in that shithole, to be the one in 10k who came for the show and not the crack and whores or the lady boy crackheads. They look like a girl but have the strength to knock you out. Ask teach. They rule the streets in Columbus, mostly comprised of UDFA's who think the pros will see what the college coaches didn't. Hey I'm a 5 star prospect. No, you my bitch tonight. He's your 40 bucks. And no that doesn't happen in the southern schools. Those types would just quietly disappear and sheriff Jim bob Cooter dint see nuthin. We got things called morals down here..and guns. Don't tread on me!!!

Archived