Any extras Tix for Jubilee?

• Forum MVP

This issue has been taking care of.  Thank you for your consideration and thoughtfulness!!!!!!

I am all set, but I am trying to find a extra ticket for a deserving head.   

Could just buy one, but all our lives are mixed with uncertainty, and with that, if someone has a extra they want to sell.  

Please let me know, and I will help you out to help someone else out.  The person being helped out is a dancer!!!  

My heart goes out to those who love the music mixed with the lack of fear to show how much they love it.  

Many say I am unwise to help someone who is a bit broken from other bad people in life,but it's those people my heart goes out too, because bad things and bad people don't deserve the right to make everything bad for a good person.  

Shoot me a message.. if you have a extra for someone who will live every minute!!!

Has been taking care of.  

Thanks for your consideration and thoughtfulness!!

Safe travels!!

• Forum MVP

There's a bit broken like all humans and there's broken like breaking into tents and robbing people. The 2nd deserve an old style pitchfork posse. 

• Forum MVP

I think some of us are just bent Mango.  Broken is a word I leave for you to think about.  I use it sparingly, as I can fix anything.  Sort of.  I am for sure bent, far from broken!!!  

But,  who am I to judge broken from bent.  One man gathers what another....

I guess it's the eye of the beholder, although I have held some pretty special things!!  

No, we are not all broken, many just bend another way than others!!!

• Forum MVP
11 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

I don't want to look through the world with the Christian view that we are all sinners and need Gods love to save us. I for one despite my flaws, my troubles, and my tribulations don't feel broken at all. 

You may like Hawaiian spirituality 

http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/display/librarydisplay.cgi?lid=2583

Archived