Summer tour announcement coming soon?

• Forum MVP

I heard there would be no tour tour this year, just weekends. 

And ugh the Louisville show is still pods...... Gr8tfulpair and I got a taste of the non mask no social distancing in Vegas last weekend and it was like old times. I’m done with masks and pods. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

I was told by peeps at billy strings Louisville to do GA pods and for sure don’t get the premium pods at the edge. The bud light banners completely obstruct the stage if you are far right or left. This place is huge. Around 500 pods plus a lawn behind it. They said the sound was as good in GA pods as was their Row F ticket. GA pods are 1st come 1st serve so if you get there early you can get a mirror pod in GA. Plus theres more room to roam. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

I have noticed last few times I’ve gone thru presales I end up with undesirable seats. I guess when you are excited enough to be one of the first to buy tickets, but also so poor that you only search the cheapest option, you get stuck outside the speakers. 🤣😆🤣

When I bought Bobby and Wolf Bros tix thru presale at the palace I could touch the ceiling from my seat. 
I did Saturday Billy show from way in the back. Sound was good from wherever. 
only time I’ll know what premium anything feels like is if I win it in a contest or giveaway 😆🤣

• Forum MVP
16 hours ago, Rude said:

I was told by peeps at billy strings Louisville to do GA pods and for sure don’t get the premium pods at the edge. The bud light banners completely obstruct the stage if you are far right or left. This place is huge. Around 500 pods plus a lawn behind it. They said the sound was as good in GA pods as was their Row F ticket. GA pods are 1st come 1st serve so if you get there early you can get a mirror pod in GA. Plus theres more room to roam. 

Good recon info. Will heed.