I saw Eaton mention in a Facebook comment a while ago that they’re playing Friday and Saturday, but I would imagine that it’s not official until the lineup is announced. I recently saw that they plan to release the schedule soon, hopefully, see you there!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a hotel down the road from the festival. The name is michael dees motel. Due to this miserable covid my job is keeping me on call, so I can’t come up for the weekend.  The hotel is for two nights dso plays. (Friday and Saturday) and was $350. I booked it through booking.com and there’s no cancellation refund. If anyone needs a place to stay I will take 300 or anything you feel is reasonable. Anyone can message me for details 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
6 hours ago, Vic81 said:

I have a hotel down the road from the festival. The name is michael dees motel. Due to this miserable covid my job is keeping me on call, so I can’t come up for the weekend.  The hotel is for two nights dso plays. (Friday and Saturday) and was $350. I booked it through booking.com and there’s no cancellation refund. If anyone needs a place to stay I will take 300 or anything you feel is reasonable. Anyone can message me for details 

Hate to hear that brother. Big bummer. Maybe things will ease by the end of Aug! 

Hope someone will take this room off of Vic’s hands. Guarantee it will come with good vibes cause I don’t know anybody who needed shows more than Vic. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
42 minutes ago, gr8fulpair said:

Hate to hear that brother. Big bummer. Maybe things will ease by the end of Aug! 

Hope someone will take this room off of Vic’s hands. Guarantee it will come with good vibes cause I don’t know anybody who needed shows more than Vic. 

Thank you my brother, can’t wait to catch up down the road man. You too rude and tea and everyone else. Hope all is well my friends 

• Like (+1) 2
  • 1 month later...