Your custom dead lyrics

Rude

• Forum MVP

So had on Without a Net as I used to have that in my car on repeat in the early mid 90s 24/7. I was thinking about lyrics that I sing because Bobby or Jerry sang it like that and I added it to my permanent or temporary lyric bank. 

For example I used to sing this b/c of too much without a net OMSN

“Come on Georgia. Come on Georgia. It’s Saturday night.”

Not sure why I sing this and don’t know if Bobby added it or I added it. “You know it’s gonna get stranger. Some things you just know ‘and I know.’“

• Forum MVP

At the Wiltern in March of 87, I was sure Jerry was singing "like a rose, like a rose leading on" and I had this battery operated rose that I held up in the air as he sang it thinking I was so glad I got that lighted rose in for the show he sang it. I'm sure we all went through our first years off in a song with lyrics that fit our current situation and understanding. It also took awhile for me to correctly hear Think. When we play Dead in the house sonetimes I will set Anna up with the Box if Rain book opened to the song we're hearing. She appreciates that and helps her appreciate the stories. We both have bad hearing so this helps make up for our failing senses when we get to a show.

• Like (+1) 2