To dso band

MikeGonzales

To the band members of dark star orchestra may you all have a happy and healthy new 2022 you guys are awesome i also wanted to say in leaving my last post i can not believe the hate and sadness in some of the fans with all the BS  talk music is not political and politics should stay out of this forum DSO is all about spreading the love of the grateful dead and beyond they give positive vibes and a memorable experience with every show they put there best performance on night after night please people/ fans keep this forum positive and uplifting and leave your negativity home the boys/and lisa will all get healthy again mind body and spirit and will rock our souls again let this new year move on and we will all be more grateful than ever when they hit stage again and give us what we need therapy in music is the best healing  god speed my friends 

• Thanks (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, DesertDead said:

Why start the exact same thread, Bro?

Some good people like Mike and Rudd are just so full of energy that they need to talk so they might ramble on and on about all sorts of things spmetime repeating the same stuff.  So we should just sit back and enjoy the fact that they are here. 

peace and Love

Doc

• LMAO 1
  • Haha (+1) 1