To clear up any confusion about 5/8/77

DesertDead

• Forum MVP

I played many hours of pick up basketball at Barton Hall growing up.  Fond memories of the old barn. Cornell's campus truly is second to none.

While I have a good excuse for missing the '77 show during 5th grade, I was 15 by the '81 show so the excuses get flimsier.  

• Like (+1) 2

• Forum MVP
38 minutes ago, John A said:

I played many hours of pick up basketball at Barton Hall growing up.  Fond memories of the old barn. Cornell's campus truly is second to none.

While I have a good excuse for missing the '77 show during 5th grade, I was 15 by the '81 show so the excuses get flimsier.  

There were several pickup games going on

while we were there. 

Also runners on the track.

Praise DSO.

• Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Tea said:

You mean the confusion regarding whether 5/8/77 actually happened?  Sweeeeet dance moves ❤️

why are people so quick to disregard the absolute likelihood of false flag operations. Assume everything you see on the news is fake with actors pretending to be grieving parents. White supremacists? Have you ever thought that white people don’t even exist and that’s the biggest false flag ever perpetrated? If a tree falls in the woods it’s likely Hollywood trying to get us to save the trees and yes they make a sound b/c bill gates chainsawed them all. It’s known fact that Hillary Clinton has child dungeons and unfortunately she had so much power she stopped trump from saving the millions of kids that she and pelosi drink the adrenaline glands of nightly. Yes I understand you may be confused that with that much power she’d have won the election in 2016, but that was a deflection trying to prove that she and Gates don’t control everything. So rig the election so you lose to prove everything is fair. False flag. Get with the program people. Trust no one over 30. 

• LMAO 1