2022-08-20 @ Eau Claire, WI (#2)

Tea

• Forum MVP

1978-02–03 / Dane County Coliseum / Madison, WI 

Set 1: Cold Rain And Snow ; Mexicali Blues > Big River ; They Love Each Other ; Looks Like Rain ; Loser ; Passenger ; Brown Eyed Women ; El Paso ; Peggy-O ; The Music Never Stopped

Set 2: Good Lovin' ; Ship Of Fools ; Estimated Prophet > Eyes Of The World > Playing In The Band > The Wheel > Playing In The Band

Encore: Johnny B. Goode

Filler: Werewolves Of London ; Ripple

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Met some folks at the Alpine Phish shows that were going. Apparently it's where the Blue Ox festival is? We drove through there 2011-2015 visiting Anna's parents in Riverfalls, Wisconsin and St Paul when they were still alive.. amazing country up there. Also met a couple from a small city in Iowa who said the 5 1/2 hrs drive to Alpine was the closest place for them to see shows. Felt for them. That Alpine lawn could be developed with tiers to off set the steepness and money could be made to invest in the lawn's sound system. Surprised nobody has done that yet. Lots of people were saying they wanted to hit it up but it was the next weekend after three Phish shows in Wisconsin. I bet my friend Tim McClendon from Sioux city SD was there. He's the person that recruited me.in Laramie.to take his extra ticket for the 4/6/84 Vegas..we.left from his house party that Friday night for the next day show. That encouraged me to get recruits for the Cincinnati drove to the Carrier Dome on Saturday October 20, 1984, I can recall doodling one more Sat night all over my college notes the weeks leading up to Syracuse. 

• Like (+1) 1