Cleveland

Tea

• Forum MVP

5/31/69

Im not sure if the setlist was modified due to time.   The list I got was missing a couple of these

A friend took some first timers to this one.  Half wanted to leave early, the other half wanted to know where the next show was being played at.  Black licorice 😁

• Like (+1) 5
  • Forum MVP
4 hours ago, Tea said:

5/31/69

Im not sure if the setlist was modified due to time.   The list I got was missing a couple of these

A friend took some first timers to this one.  Half wanted to leave early, the other half wanted to know where the next show was being played at.  Black licorice 😁

Yeah I wanna say we got a real old school show a handful of years back at the HoB in Cleveland. Was a buddy of mine’s first show. Then his second show was another old school show in Louisville. I guarantee no one in the history of dead/Darkstar fandom had gotten a “big boy Pete” at their first two shows. But he did. 😆🤣😆

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP

NOW we got it:

Set 1: Hard To Handle ; Cold Rain And Snow ; Green, Green Grass of Home ; Me And My Uncle ; Cryptical Envelopment > drums > The Other One > Cryptical Envelopment > Sittin' On Top Of The World ; It Hurts Me Too ; Turn On Your Lovelight

Set 2: He Was A Friend Of Mine ; Dark Star > Doin' That Rag > Cosmic Charlie

Encore: It's All Over Now, Baby Blue ; And We Bid You Goodnight

Filler: Easy Wind ; Dancing In The Street > Alligator > drums > Caution (Do Not Stop On Tracks) > Death Don't Have No Mercy

Holy Bleepstix 😮

Pig-Fest!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
15 hours ago, bs69 said:

That's not a Filler, that's a third set!

sorta like the Jerry band run when Eaton was off tour for a week. JGB Shows were short so they brought out a percussion kit for the other drummer and did some unique versions of songs in those 3rd sets. Was sorta cool to see dso go off script and play non traditional versions in the fillet sets.