2023-05-17 @ The Norva, Norfolk, VA

Tea

• Forum MVP

Old School Themed Elective

Don't have the full list yet so I'll wait until someone posts it.  Judging from the songs I do know, it looks like it would've been right up my alley 🤩  Sorry I missed it but happy for those that didn't 😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
On 5/18/2023 at 11:20 AM, DesertDead said:

(Waits for list to scan for Promised Land…)

Confirmed

Set 1: Let The Good Times Roll ; Iko Iko ; We Can Run ; Dire Wolf ; Broken Arrow ; The Wheel ; Operator ; Loose Lucy ; It Hurts Me Too ; Might As Well

Set 2: Jack Straw ; Rubin And Cherise ; Unbroken Chain > He's Gone > Got My Mojo Working > drums > Walrus Space > Let It Rock > The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys > Wharf Rat > Viola Lee Blues

Encore: The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

I’ll hazard a guess that this is the first time in the history of the universe that We Can Run, Operator, Hurts Me Too, and Broken Arrow were all played in the same set.

I mean, Mason’s Children->Eternity->Doin That Rag->Samba I can understand, but this shit is a crazy carousel of eras!  😝

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Chris has been wondering why they don’t do a Hey Little one>liberty>new potato caboose>so many roads. Well he’s just waiting for they hey little one bust out. 

you know the Norva gets the goods. The salt of the earth gang got the only 1968 show there years ago. We cut such a rug we had to strip down post show to get the wet clothes off us. This would have been crazy fun too 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
1 hour ago, old & in the way said:

sun was cutting the rug ! 

There are few folks (if any) more fun to watch dance than Sun during Viola Lee.  Force of Nature

1 hour ago, Rude said:

The salt of the earth gang got the only 1968 show there years ago. We cut such a rug we had to strip down post show to get the wet clothes off us. 

Brown-Chicken, Brown-Cow!

• Forum MVP
16 minutes ago, Tea said:

There are few folks (if any) more fun to watch dance than Sun during Viola Lee.  Force of Nature

sorta sad how things change. Years ago the 4 of us never missed those VA shows. Now only sunny holding it down.  Gonna miss you 3 at jubilee. You gotta get back on that horse bro. Chris has permanently bowed out on jubilee :((((

even last year mei and I did the cincy DC Richmond run. I think I’ve flown to Reagan like 5x for dso.