Chemistry IS awesome

PoetryGirl

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Tom Banjo said:

Face tattoos are the rage in prison. I almost had to get one not to get killed. Also lot of pressure to join one of the aryan gangs. Racism is definitely still real. Don't believe me go to prison.

Your hair is too curly for the aryans but then again the white nationalists proud boys are led by a guy named Enrique so times they are a changing. 

• LMAO 1

• Forum MVP

It was just a fake case white supremacy group. They suck their cellys dicks and stuff. They hang with the blacks and Hispanics and don't really have any principles. I think they called themselves the peckerwoods. There is a few big white supremacist groups in Missouri. 

• Forum MVP

You were at that show with the dude with the LSD tattoo in Cincy. Pretty sure I was like check out his face. It was that place where we had the whole front row left and the security lady told anyone trying to dance there it was our area even though was GA and made them leave. It was also where I got tinnitus in my left ear with a speaker blaring a foot away for hours. The ringing has become pretty mild now but for a month it was oppressive. Luckily it didn’t affect my hearing besides even now hearing the slight ringing. 

If I’m not paying attention and don’t cover my left ear at a show and someone tries to tell me something by telling right in my ear, I could fucking pass out from the pain. The damage from decades of shows and clubs is real. 

• Forum MVP

Always bring ear plugs. Stanleys Pub had a box of them for the Ugly Radio Rebellion Band considering it was an older audience seeing as they are a Zappa cover band. Last summer Billy Strings had them available at the soundboard area for the two Indy shows. John Entwistle had them at his merch table when he did a mini spring tour in 1996 at local bars. $1.00 and tickets were only $15.00. You know he had the cream of the crop for his band. Couldn't talk Cincinnati peeps into going to the Dayton (McGuffeys) and the Louisville (Toy Tiger) gigs, but they all showed up for the Annie's show and realized what a big deal these were. He played from midnight to 2am and it was possibly the loudest I've experienced. Later that year The Who did a Quadrophenia tour at $60.00 for coliseum shows.. I passed after getting spoiled from the $15.00 bar shows. Thunderfingers indeed!

Ear plugs and peppermint candy canes for when the cotton mouth sets in and your on the rail.