The Last Time

Visions of Johanna

Throwing Stones>

GDTRFB

Encore: The Mighty Quinn

*w/ Jay Lane

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Synchronicity is real and strange. I listened to the DSO epic allgood visions tonight. Just about the same time Dark Star played visions tonight. Can anyone name the year? Better yet who was there.

1. The artist formerly known as MC.

4 minutes ago, Tom Carroux said:

Last night's performance of Shakedown Street was a relevation, taking the song to a new place. Maybe, just maybe, the best rendition of Shakedown Street I've ever heard. Any way of getting a recording?

Slim chance of an AUD recording appearing on archive. If you can wait a couple years Eaton might put it up on Nugs…

• Like (+1) 1
2 hours ago, Tom Carroux said:

Last night's performance of Shakedown Street was a relevation, taking the song to a new place. Maybe, just maybe, the best rendition of Shakedown Street I've ever heard. Any way of getting a recording?

also you might find some footage on YouTube. TedToob channel is a good place for find Bay Area shows online.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Finally checked from my bucket list seeing a show at the Warfield. It did not disappoint, due in large part to the scorcher we got from the band. I’m an early era guy so not my favorite collection of songs but nobody puts lipstick on a pig better than dso. They’ve given me new appreciation for many songs I’d usually skip over. Loser was gut wrenching, cc rider just ripped, and shakedown bout brought that gorgeous ceiling down. Second set up to drums was non stop fun. Skip was playing Phil’s Mission Control bass and let me tell ya, the bombs were flying. Cherry on top being the Visions and going down the road. Dance party was bit scattered due to the seats, but we managed to carve out the space we needed. 
ps: 1 draft beer = $20…. However the security staff couldn’t have been kinder. The one behind us was trying to help somebody find a lighter for their joint. Thanks to some great folks that showed us how Warfield shows are done, the experience was exceptional. Thanks as always to the band and crew!

• Like (+1) 6