Dupree's Diamond Blues, Doin' That Rag,

Cosmic Charlie, Alligator>Drums>Alligator>

Caution>Feed Back>Bid You Goodnight,

Filler:  Easy Wind, Sing Me Back Home, 

Next Time You See Me, Take a Letter, Maria,

Sittin' on Top of the World, You Ain't Women

Enough, Mr. Charlie, Ripple.

From the first bars of Dark Star, to the final

notes of the Ripple, this show oozed special. 

The first stretched out in  all the right places, the

Star particularly devastating in its development.

Lovelight a full Pig version.

Doin' that Rag a mindblower, Cosmic Charlie

slowed a beat.  Caution epic.

Killer Filler.  Reaching deep into the catalog

for a couple of gems, and they absolutely

slay Easy Wind.  What a close to a five show

run, infinite magic.  Thanks Band and Crew.

Praise DSO.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Forum MVP

Holy Guacamole 🥑 Batman!  Looks like they threw the kitchen sink at ya'll - and then the whole kitchen, just for good measure 😮  Reads like a dream to me - I'll bet it was a lucid dream for all that got to plug into THAT vibe.  One of the best vibes there is musically which I've nicknamed:  Endorphin Firehose.  Who wants a sip?

What I'm most happy about, is BillK522 finally getting the royal treatment with this offering.  The veritable 1969 white whale was finally realized - and then that monster just swallowed Captain Bill, whole :rofl:

All I know is that the opening refrain of Dark Star must have made everyone giddy with anticipation 🤪  With a Dark Star opener, you know you're embarking on a 3-hr journey.  I might have just jumped out of my skin.

Thanks to DSO + Crew for deciding to make this one happen for some very deserving friends- infinite magic indeed ❤

• Like (+1) 7
  • Forum MVP

It was everything a Sunday show should be, except undersold. The balcony was VIP so just one big room and they sold every square inch. Despite the storms around, heard they sold out. It’s not every show you launch from the first notes, but this one did just that. Me and BillK ended up in the middle of this group of 20 something’s from Santa Cruz. I gotta say, those skinny kids got some sharp elbows. Almost mosh pit like in there. During the feedback jam, the touch heads all left so space opened up. Show itself was fairly short so they had an hour left after the encore. Perfect selection of fillers. Letter to Maria a new one on me, but they rocked it out! Thanks band a crew for a great run!!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Forum MVP

Sounds ridiculous coming from a guy who just catches the occasional local show here and there, but that HAD to be the show of the tour. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. 😁

Two approximately hour long sets of straight to the veins 1969 vintage Dead, then an intriguing and varied essentially full elective set. Damn.  Sing Me Back Home was particularly epic. 

Venue funky, both good and bad. Had a balcony ticket and there were sizable flat open sections on either side of the seats (I think there were only about 40 seats total) so was able to get loads of space against the balcony rail. Sound up there was tremendous. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Forum MVP

Ahhhh…stoked you guys got the old school bomb dropped on you down there…figured it was gonna show up somewhere on this tour and was quietly hoping maybe up in the NW but glad you guys got ripped to the core on a Sunday night in Napa!! 
That filler on top of that show just looks way dreamy…

🤘🏼

• Like (+1) 2