Nlqp Grateful Fest

Guest Rob Eaton

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not ruled the Ledges either way. Don't know where you got that info ! It's always on the MAP and am hoping I can indeed make it this summer . Way too much between now and then : ) Thanks for all the early info though. It really is helpful .

A

Due to circumstances beyond my control i will not be able to make the trip over the 4th of July weekend...I will miss the Jimmy the Pump Man from the port a john company he always had a smile no matter bad thing got....what a guy...

Thanks for letting me know here. Nice friends! Wasn't looky helping Jimmy out a couple years ago? Chuck you can have the Four Seasons.....its now a Motel 6! The bathroom is Spent!

As for attending this year, I am hoping to find a new roomie at the futhr shows. Maybe a hairy, stary, spinner chick with $$$$. Touhey!

• Advisory Board
Thanks for letting me know here. Nice friends! Wasn't looky helping Jimmy out a couple years ago? Chuck you can have the Four Seasons.....its now a Motel 6! The bathroom is Spent!

As for attending this year, I am hoping to find a new roomie at the futhr shows. Maybe a hairy, stary, spinner chick with $$$$. Touhey!

I think I just pissed myself laughing

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does she have a sister? Maybe a few years younger?

So let me get this right. TM and chuck are at a JGB show at the ledges with a teenage hoe (sister of a girl I haven't met yet) locked in their trunk, while looky and jimmy are pinky swearing to unclog all the rv's and pump all the blue shaks in the park?

Awesome! I better start drinking again soon.

• Forum MVP
Commander Jiffy??? The ONLY thing I command is a cold beer and a sammich!

Ah yes Leadership By Abdication in the best Jerry tradition.

This only cements you as THE commander bro.

:D

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Lisacat

well looks like Cornmeal is playing High Sierra again July 1-2 so doesn't look good for the ledges...the only hope is the fact they are playing All Good so we know they will be headed back east.

well looks like Cornmeal is playing High Sierra again July 1-2 so doesn't look good for the ledges...the only hope is the fact they are playing All Good so we know they will be headed back east.

I talked to JP Nowak (cornmeal drummer) last week at a show and he said just because they are playing High Sierra on July 1st and 2nd doesn't mean that they can't make grateful-fest. It's not likely but not out of the realm of possibility.

Archived