Update On Dso Original Project....

Guest Rob Eaton

Guest Rob Eaton

Just an update on DSO's original project...... Since Jeff has joined up we have made great progress in starting up our DSO original project. I imagine it will take time to finish but all good things in all good time. I recently heard that Robert Hunter might be helping out with some of our lyrics..... Exciting days ahead....... Good vibes and peace abound!

Peace

Rob Eaton

Guest deadheadmike

That's very exciting news Rob , and the possibility of Hunter getting on board kicks it all up a notch ... exciting days ahead indeed !!!

• Forum MVP

Just an update on DSO's original project...... Since Jeff has joined up we have made great progress in starting up our DSO original project. I imagine it will take time to finish but all good things in all good time. I recently heard that Robert Hunter might be helping out with some of our lyrics..... Exciting days ahead....... Good vibes and peace abound!

Peace

Rob Eaton

DSO originals = awesome, and the possibility of Robert Hunter in the equation even better! Looking forward to that big time! thanks for the post Rob, very excited for this. Thanks for keeping on keeping on! dsorocks.gif

Cavey yo crack me the fuck up..... smile.gif

^^ word ^^

Guest eyesofvermont

I'd put money on this debuting at All Good this summer. Hope that DSO/Furthur tension doesn't blow up into full-on conflict though...

• Forum MVP

I'd put money on this debuting at All Good this summer. Hope that DSO/Furthur tension doesn't blow up into full-on conflict though...

The very foundation of this music culture is the avoidance of conflict.....................no worries my friend.

• Forum MVP

Peace

Rob Eaton

Nice! Can't wait to hear it.

• Forum MVP

That philzone thread is a fun read. Dino says some things well worth reading. Just wear your protective goggles for the zip posts. That guy is still as big a wanker as he was on that one other board that need not be named from which he apparently got banned.

Hope you got your yard work done in time for tour Dino!

:D

Archived