Electric Factory

Mango

• Forum MVP

04-27-77 Capitol Theatre, Passaic, N.J. (Wed)

1: Promised, Half Step, L. L. Rain, Sugaree, El Paso, Row Jimmy, Minglewood, Loser, Music

2: Estimated, Scarlet> Fire> Good Lovin, Ramble On, Samson, Terrapin> Morning Dew

E: Johnny B. Goode

filler- that's what love will make you do

• Forum MVP

04-27-77 Capitol Theatre, Passaic, N.J. (Wed)

1: Promised, Half Step, L. L. Rain, Sugaree, El Paso, Row Jimmy, Minglewood, Loser, Music

2: Estimated, Scarlet> Fire> Good Lovin, Ramble On, Samson, Terrapin> Morning Dew

E: Johnny B. Goode

filler- that's what love will make you do

DAMN! Looks like they were not foolin around and I am hopeful that it sounded that way too! I also am hoping for a detailed report from Philly. Did they boo Santa Clause when he came out?

Headin up to VA to catch Innsbrook tonite......Lookin for some follow-trough from last nite. Not sure what to expect from the venue but I know the music will SHINE! I am thinking some 1973 magic could be waiting.

A little Dead history story. I was at the original. Had been living for the first time in Colo. but NJ was still home to me. A friend scored 3rd row tix for this show. So I was very excited to be heading home after a 3 month ski bum adventure in Colo. We get to the show, realize that 3rd row seats were off to the left of center, ok, no big deal. But when the band came on it was apparent that Keith's piano was like a big black curtain covering the entire stage from our view point! And I distinctly remember NOT being allowed to stand ( or maybe we could but it didn't help with the viewing). We could see Weir when he came to the mic, but that was it. In hindsight I probably shoulda moved huh?

• Forum MVP

A freaking monster! Loved it!

so true

A little Dead history story. I was at the original. Had been living for the first time in Colo. but NJ was still home to me. A friend scored 3rd row tix for this show. So I was very excited to be heading home after a 3 month ski bum adventure in Colo. We get to the show, realize that 3rd row seats were off to the left of center, ok, no big deal. But when the band came on it was apparent that Keith's piano was like a big black curtain covering the entire stage from our view point! And I distinctly remember NOT being allowed to stand ( or maybe we could but it didn't help with the viewing). We could see Weir when he came to the mic, but that was it. In hindsight I probably shoulda moved huh?

security would of kicked your ass if you had not listened.

• Forum MVP

You probobly didn't move because the cute girl next to you keep on passing you one of them there wacky cigs..

you know they tend to make you not move that much and make you face ... well... look like this.... :wacko:

John, I felt bad reading that. So, here's what you didn't see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMyaTJF_pLg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived