Drums

Space

I Need a Miracle

Dear Mr.Fantasy

Death Dont Have Mercy

Good Lovin

Encore

Reuben and Cherise

Show was siiiiick!!! Mattson is an ANIMAL!!! Overall really high energy, not too many talkers, dance floor was a little crowded but movable. But had a great time!! Now on to Keene (hopefully) and definitely Hampton Beach!!! See yall on the road! :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

The gal who sang with Lisa is Jen Markard, old friend and band mate of Jeff's from the Jeff Mattson Band and the Volunteers as well as the Zen Tricksters. A lot of my favorites in this show. Sigh!!!

• Forum MVP

With your black leather chrome spiked suspenders,

Your chair and your whip and your pets?

Cause you're a sweet little softcore pretender

Somehow, babe, it got as hot as it gets

:blush:

• Forum MVP

Cause you're a sweet little softcore pretender

Somehow, babe, it got as hot as it gets

:blush:

You analyze me, tend to despise me

You laugh when I stumble and fall

There may come a say when I'll dance on your grave

Unable to dance I'll still crawl across it

Guest Lisacat

I love this setlist! Got a little bit of everything, kind of quirky in a way. Love this: CC Rider, Doin that Rag, Blow Away. Never listened to Doin that rag too many times, but when I heard it in Eugene (yes, I'm bringing up that show again), I was blown away by how much they jammed on it. And any show that opens up with Women Smarter is A-OK in my book. You all need to be reminded now and then.

See they closed the first set with a snoozer. Did everyone bring their binkies and get set up for their naps?

We always did feel the same.

Geez, things are getting a bit heated on the Dylan front these days! I would agree that the percentage of Dylan in dead setlists was a bit much at times. Example....When you get an '87 show with a first set of 6 or 7 tunes and you end up stuck inside a mobile for 10 minutes..then I'm thinkin...dead wood. But I like Tangled Up in Blue JGB style and I'll take Queen Jane any day.

And since we are talking about snoozers, why aren't we talking about CC Rider?????

• Forum MVP

See they closed the first set with a snoozer. Did everyone bring their binkies and get set up for their naps?

Geez, things are getting a bit heated on the Dylan front these days! I would agree that the percentage of Dylan in dead setlists was a bit much at times. Example....When you get an '87 show with a first set of 6 or 7 tunes and you end up stuck inside a mobile for 10 minutes..then I'm thinkin...dead wood. But I like Tangled Up in Blue JGB style and I'll take Queen Jane any day.

And since we are talking about snoozers, why aren't we talking about CC Rider?????

Suffice it to say that while my middle initial isn't F, it should be - for "Facetious." To me, 10 Dylans per show would be a step in the right direction, at least in a TN situation.

The fortune-telling lady

Has even taken all her things inside...

• Forum MVP

Actually Tangled was really high energy.. Mattson was rockin last night...

Well hell, what did you expect from someone who gets dry heaves just thinking about Eyes?

I stopped in for a beer...

ame='rowe' date='13 May 2011 - 09:39 AM' timestamp='1305308362' post='111304']

Suffice it to say that while my middle initial isn't F, it should be - for "Facetious." To me, 10 Dylans per show would be a step in the right direction, at least in a TN situation.

The fortune-telling lady

Has even taken all her things inside...

Thanks for the clarification and forgive me...I spend my days working with ten year olds who are as concrete as it gets. Apparently it has affected my ability to navigate the nuances of the Forum!

• Forum MVP

Thanks for the clarification and forgive me...I spend my days working with ten year olds who are as concrete as it gets. Apparently it has affected my ability to navigate the nuances of the Forum!

You bet - you are doing the future a favor by trying to teach the children well. And we all can relate to the lost subtleties of the printed/pixel page.

In the interest of full disclosure, I should note that the Dane County Coliseum, 2-3-78, Estimated>Eyes, Playing>Wheel>Playing has been getting a lot of play here lately. Never easy on this side...

Archived