And.....down The Stretch They Come!

Tea

• Forum MVP

Drving out of Philly Thursday am. Arrive at the ledges hopefully before sundown. Leave Friday night after show :(:wacko:

I'm really excited about Friday's show, not just because its the only one that I will get to witness, but because it is DSO's longest time slot of the weekend which could mean something special. :icon14:

Drving out of Philly Thursday am. Arrive at the ledges hopefully before sundown. Leave Friday night after show :(:wacko:

I'm really excited about Friday's show, not just because its the only one that I will get to witness, but because it is DSO's longest time slot of the weekend which could mean something special. :icon14:

Something special on Friday. I like your thinking.

Working until 3pm Thursday. Leaving Detroit area about 4. Hopefully there by 7. I wish I could take Thursday off and go to Grand Rapids on Wednesday night, drive home Thursday morning (or Wed after show) and leave earlier Thursday but it seems I am out.

This sucks. 2 Grand Rapids shows 3 hours from my home in less than a year and I can't make either. I'm sorry, I shouldn't complain. I'm off to Gratefulfest.

It sounds like we are running with a skeleton crew this year! We'll be arriving Thursday afternoon. But, I'll be missing those key players whom I love so well. I'll dance extra hard for you guys.

Find me at camp donkey! :cheers:

Love you guys! See you soon!

• Forum MVP

It sounds like we are running with a skeleton crew this year! We'll be arriving Thursday afternoon. But, I'll be missing those key players whom I love so well. I'll dance extra hard for you guys.

Find me at camp donkey! cheers.gif

Love you guys! See you soon!

I will find something to do this weekend, maybe hiking on Mt. Charleston in the pinions and pines, but I'll be thinking about you all!

56.jpg

"A lone donkey is a lonely donkey, a lonely donkey can be a stressed-out donkey and a stressed-out donkey can end up being a very sick donkey."

• Forum MVP

I expect to arrive tomorrow, Wednesday, about mid day or early afternoon. Hopefully I will find the same spot as last two years still vacant. It's always easy to just turn left at the four posts when walking back to the tent late at night.

See everyone soon.

Peace, Love, and be safe in your travels,

Doc

• Forum MVP

From the land of jealousy: Ya'll have a blast out there!!!!!!

Keep all of us sorry working fools posted as to setlists and overall scene with camping and the good vibes!

Thanks for being there and keeping things really hopping,,,,

Some day,,,,

Enjoy every damn minute!

:D

Archived