Stephen Stills Show Recreation?

Ammagamalin Crew

• Forum MVP

What about a recreatioin show of the 1983 spring Meadowlands show with Stephen Stills? Stephen is into playing small clubs like DSO (where it's acoustically superior to coliseums). I can see the marquee now "Dark Star Orchestra with Stephen Stills recreating the legendary show from The Meadowlands 1983" Maybe it could be a Grateful fest 2012 event? Or make it happen at a club near the Meadowlands? IKO IKO !!!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

http://www.archive.org/details/gd83-04-16.sbd.miller.28294.sbeok.flacf

http://www.archive.org/details/gd83-04-17.sbd.fink.14941.sbeok.shnf

What an awesome idea for a great show! The Black Queen>>IKO from 4/16 has always had a special place in my collection and I bet DSO + Stills could drop quite a bomb with either or both.

+100! :cheers:

What about a recreatioin show of the 1983 spring Meadowlands show with Stephen Stills? Stephen is into playing small clubs like DSO (where it's acoustically superior to coliseums). I can see the marquee now "Dark Star Orchestra with Stephen Stills recreating the legendary show from The Meadowlands 1983" Maybe it could be a Grateful fest 2012 event? Or make it happen at a club near the Meadowlands? IKO IKO !!!!!!!!!

Wow, I was at that show, one of the longest I ever saw. Was this the show that the band got fined for playing past kurfew? This was definately one of my favs!

Peace,

Joe

Why stop there? how about a two night run with a recreation of the 12-10-69 Thelma Theater, LA show with Sills.

Set 1: China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider, Black Peter, Me And My Uncle, Cold Rain And Snow, Mama Tried > High Time, Easy Wind, Casey Jones, Good Morning Little Schoolgirl, Morning Dew, Black Queen > Turn On Your Love Light

Set 2: Cryptical Envelopment > Drums > The Other One > Cryptical Envelopment > Cosmic Charlie

Now that is a frakkin show, and Stephen Stills weighs in on Dew, Black Queen>Lovelight

Archived