NFL Playoffs

bs69

• Forum MVP

I like the Bengals and Steelers in the AFC and the Saints and Falcons in the NFC this weekend.

I would also like to express my gratitude to Mark Sanchez for throwing that timely interception at the end of the game against the Dolphins, allowing my Bengals to get in.

• Forum MVP

Fuck the Bengals and Steelers!!! R-A-V-E-N-S ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

Ravens will be a tough out. I went the game Sunday in Cincy, a little help from the Zebra's doesn't hurt either. Would you rather try to beat the Steelers for a 3rd time at home or play at New England?

• Forum MVP

Fuck the Bengals and Steelers!!! R-A-V-E-N-S ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

Although I like the Ravens because of Rice( he went to school down the road from me) I just think they're to inconsistant to put together a run to get them a Super Bowl Championship. And also like I told ya, what I said, FLACCO SUCKS. :herdy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

As usual none of us were right, if I had an extra $1000 I would sports bet on the Gaints to upset New England.

I don't not have a dog in this fight with Detroit not here. The early line in Vegas is the Patroits giving 3 points. I think I would take NY too > They are going to harass Brady into another tough day.

Archived