Terrapin Crossroads- The Q

Bobbymcgee36

• Forum MVP

I see you must be getting a good deal on baby formula. ;)

I've gotten a few 75.00 tickets to see John and Phil rip it up in that place with Russo and co. and have had to postpone a few doctor appointments for Emmy because of it (I also don't think she'll be able to go to the dentist every year if it keeps up...but my bet is she'll understand).

But, I think the days of half price tickets at that place for the big acts might be over.

:(

Who can forget Rob's first show (I think) with Phil and Friends at the Warfield in '99 and THAT opener!

THAT is taking one for the team!

• Forum MVP

Folks will be able to check out Phil for all kinds of prices (not sure if Levon does that) but they should go there for the restaurant alone. Some REALLY yummy dishes and a great staff who wear a lightening bolt on one of their sleeves!

It's crazy stuff people.

• Forum MVP

Folks will be able to check out Phil for all kinds of prices (not sure if Levon does that) but they should go there for the restaurant alone. Some REALLY yummy dishes and a great staff who wears a lightening bolt on one of their sleeves!

It's crazy stuff people.

Tastes great...

I'd like to catch one of these but maybe at 75$ instead of 100$? Does anyone know if the price has changed(lowered)?

Tickets are still $150 for all P&F shows, but Phil will be palying shows in all price ranges all the way down to $25. per http://terrapincrossroads.net/news/a-message-from-phil-on-the-opening-of-terrapin-crossroads/

For those interested, also from TerrapinCrossraods.net:

Ticket Info

We will be selling admissions to the Phil & Friends "Q" shows with an online order form. The forms will be available on terrapincrossroads.net late Tuesday and we will accept completed forms Wednesday April 4th from 9am to 9pm PST. We will notify you by email on Thursday, April 5th if your purchase was successful. There will also be a limited number of admissions available at the Terrapin Crossroads Merch table Friday April 6th, at 4:00pm - please note that the purchaser ID that matches the purchasing credit card will be necessary for entrance to the show.

There will be no physical tickets although you can print out your confirmation email. Your name will be on our computerized admission list for the night that you purchased and photo ID will be required. If you ordered more than one ticket, all ticket holders must come together, and ID will be required from the ticket purchaser only.

All ticket sales are final.

NO REFUNDS OR TICKET TRANSFERS!

• Forum MVP

Rob...what's going to be THE show?

Which one?

Seriously though...have a blast getting back together with the band.

Tear the fuckin roof off that place!

:)

Mondays show will be the show not to miss :)

Thanks! I will definitely enjoy reuniting with my mates! Hope to see some of you there. RB

Thanks! I will definitely enjoy reuniting with my mates! Hope to see some of you there. RB

I dunno bout which one will be the ONE but I know which one I want to celebrate with you....Your Bday extravaganza at Terrapin...sounds like

a party to me!

Archived