2012 summer shows avail soon..

Guest Rob Eaton

Guest Rob Eaton

In an effort to get out current shows as soon as I can I'm going to have some of the summers shows up on nugs.net by next week. They will include for now.

07/12/12 Veterans Amphitheater, Springfield Ohio

07/13/12 Memorial Auditorium, Charleston WV

07/15/12 Highland Park, Rochester NY

07/19/12 Seaside Park, GOTV, Bridgeport CT

07/21/12 Legend Valley, All Good, Thornville OH

08/10/12 Peach festival, Scranton PA

08/11/12 Mercer Park, Blues and Brews, West Windsor NJ

Great news, Rob. The Mercer County Park show is still fresh in my thoughts, and what a spectacular performance it was to close the tour! I also second the plea registered above to request that the TN show at Mexicali be available at some point, if the recording is useable. That was an AMAZING night (as was the Rob Tarlowe benefit the week before). Thank you, once again!

Hi Rob, is the Boston Wilbur '72 show earlier this year in the pipeline? This was a masterpiece, and special personally as the first time hearing Dark Star live, which alone was an amazing moment (only saw the Dead 4 times, have now seen DSO 6 times). I would love to listen to and study this one again. Also thanks for releasing last year's Wilbur which was particularly epic, still active on my playlist. Thanks for playing these fantastic shows.

• Forum MVP

OK. Just to be a pest, and I know others are wondering too, are you going to work on the Jubilee masters soon to get them up or are we looking at after fall tour?

Also I really hope you post that 3rd night even though it wasn't complete. If I couldnt hear that good lovin jam again I think I would cry. When you came back to Good lovin after what seemed like 15 minutes (my sense of time was slightly off :)) I thought my head was going to explode!!! Im pretty sure I saw several people's eyes pop out as well.

Since we were unable to use our regular gear we have no tapes of the 2nd and 3rd nights. We only have night one!

Bummer...... hopefully they'll come out on archive. All 3 nights were excellent, glad I experienced them. :crewrocks: and :dsorocks:

Peace,

Kris

• Forum MVP

Hey guys. Im looking for a rockin 70s show. Any suggestions. Just downloaded the Bridgeport 12-8-11 show, but I need a new show to feed that Jones. After nights 2 and 3 of the jubilee Im having literal 70s withdrawal!! I may have to fly out west to not get DT's!!!

Thanks!

Aaron

Hey guys. Im looking for a rockin 70s show. Any suggestions. Just downloaded the Bridgeport 12-8-11 show, but I need a new show to feed that Jones. After nights 2 and 3 of the jubilee Im having literal 70s withdrawal!! I may have to fly out west to not get DT's!!!

Thanks!

Aaron

Try both the show from 7/12/12, which is a re-creation of 6/14/76, and the one from 8/11/12, which is a re-creation of 6/25/78. I have been listening to them quite a bit over the last few days, and boy, do they ever satisfy the need for that (late) 70's fix. If you are looking for early 70's re-creations, give 11/22/11 a listen... a fine show from the "honey" year of 1973.

Topher

• Forum MVP

Try both the show from 7/12/12, which is a re-creation of 6/14/76, and the one from 8/11/12, which is a re-creation of 6/25/78. I have been listening to them quite a bit over the last few days, and boy, do they ever satisfy the need for that (late) 70's fix. If you are looking for early 70's re-creations, give 11/22/11 a listen... a fine show from the "honey" year of 1973.

Topher

Cool thanks. Downloading the 7-12-12 show now!

• 3 weeks later...

Rob,

Statebridge this year any time soon??

Really need to know that I didn't imagine it, which would be a distinct possibility if not for the ^%^$#$(*&^% speeding ticket in Southern Colorado.

Thanks

Rob,

Statebridge this year any time soon??

Really need to know that I didn't imagine it, which would be a distinct possibility if not for the ^%^$#$(*&^% speeding ticket in Southern Colorado.

Thanks

It appears that Mr Eaton left the forum. I would assume it has something to do with the birthday thread.

its sad no one said Happy Birthday but what is more sad is that he felt so unappreciated by his fans/bandmates and crew. I have felt unappreciated before so I'm sure others here have too. Upon reflection of those moments I often find that often it wasn't that I was unappreciated by others at all, but actually that I didn't appreciate myself enough. So Mr Eaton, your presence will certainly be missed here by many. May you find the compassion for yourself that you need and others will follow suit. We teach people how to treat us.

Archived