Question for Rob E About night 3 of Jubilee

gr8fulpair

• Forum MVP

Son of a..... I was thinking about forgiving Mother Nature but now I'm not so sure.

Thanks for sharing that Rob, I think..

You all did a GRATE job running your first festival. Hell, they can only get easier from here.

Damn thats some good f'n music we missed. Think y'all could record the rest of that in a studio somewhere and allow festival attendees to download it.... :-)

Probably good the show got cut short, that GDTRFB would've killed me. But a Dark Star closer, holy shit.

Mickeys equipment was too heavy and the band was too big for the regular stage it was a safety issue not anyones fault. just like the main stage

The equipment Mickey had under the vip tent was in no way too heavy for that stage... he cut down 75 percent of his normal gear to fit under the tent. Why not take that same setup onto the side stage?? ... i snuck in the vip area to get a glimpse of awesomeness and just wish everyone else could have seen how much energy and joy Mickey was having......

• Forum MVP

Im predicting that Rob's gonna give us night 3 for free. My buddy and I are chomping at the bit for those to be mastered!! Ill be 1st in line for these shows at nugs. That Weather report suite blew my mind and that good lovin jam was about the most insane thing I ever heard. Early 70s style FTW and DSO owns that era!!

Next year, If enough tix are sold, Id love to be able to buy the shows on a flash drive on Monday morning. I know Rob wont release the shows until he masters them properly unlike most bands who just put out straight soundboards, but it would be really cool to drive that long drive playing 3 nights of shows!!

Archived