Strange times In Richmond:}

GoingBackTo Where....

• Forum MVP

Memory sucks---forgive me!!!

81 show

Jack------Tenn-----CC----friend---elpaso---mexi --deal

I forget second set--sorry- S/D---greatest---terrapin-----AWESOME FUCKING DRUMS---shaked a booty to Iko, got personal with Stella and ended with a tear dropping Brokedown:}  JGB filler--  first time I heard that JGB sound in a long long time----made me melt---Instantly recognized and.......:}   they do that to?:}   WTF:}

Just remem a miracle:}   that was fun too:}

Sorry about the set list----I suck---but the night was great.

I like stories ----I like to hear other's stories!!!   So let me share some of mine!!!

I got to meet a couple of you forum heads tonight!!  Awesome---Sugarmag----thanks for the drinks, and the Iko call was all you!!!

I walked into National, and I see these two guys that I recongize from a Norva Show.    MF's were all ready picking their dancing spots:}  Started chatting with one of em----and he ask if I get on Forums.  Mind you guys---I dont talk(verbalize) well at shows:}----I say yea, he ask my name,  I tell him----and the fucker says I ask a lot of questions:}!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking love this place----danced with these same guys months ago at a DSO show in Norfolk---will see them in Char-------and if you guys read---safe travels to lexington, nc tonight!!!!    You guys are stars!!!   Thanks for helping make space for the jammers:}  

Second note:   Some dude asked me how I was doing tonight?   I recognized him, but cant place.   The last Charlotsville show(Jefferson Theatre)  DSO played--- I atteneded.  I was also in the hospital with iv's the day before:{  Dehydration will kill anyone!!!!  I was adivsed not to go out of town and see three DSO shows:}  anyhow----

I danced my ass off that night,  but I was crippled.  I nearly past out several times, I spent a lot of slow times hunched over in pain--------and I told a couple people around me that if I past out, or become unconscious, that i was not OD'ing but just severly dehydrated, and recovering from nasty bug, and to inform any medical people of my situation.   I kept in the corner all night-----nearly died---but with smiles:}  

Someone recognized me tonight from that show, and ----and he asked how I was feeling:}  Not much of a story----but was cool someone else rememberd that night!!!  

Simple things---but cool to me!!!   

Things are spacey---and I am now just writing for those who like to read:}

Lesson Learned tonight: IF you want to hear the music back, than dont fucking scream right near the mics when the band is going off----or you will just hear your stupid self--and not the best part of the jam!!!

Tonight was the first night I actually opened my eyes and watched the band some:}

OMF GOD-------Dude------Well----just say this was actually my first time seeing the Magic rather than just hearing!!!   No one in this world can tell me there are not connections beyond our bodies and souls-----you know what I mean!!!

Drums tonight was absolutley fucking fab!!!    Thank you for that Drum Set.....i can say the most fun with rythms I have experienced with these guys!!! 

The local drums outside the venue was also a blast.  Kept dancing for another hour:}!!!!    fuckers had drywall buckets and tin---and sounded thunderous.   I love beat, and good for them...they liked the hippies----we love drums too!!!

Thanks for a awesome night guys---love you

Went and checked out "Pearl" tonight.   I was going to ask the driver some questions, but I swear he saw me coming, and went back in the bus:{    

Sorry DSO---if you were not so fucking good, you would not have crazies like me posting all that is wonderful about  you on your fourm pages!!! 

Can not wait till Char----they say its better dancing ten fold than what I got tonight!!! 

Tonight was SOLD OUT

yea---one of those post I will read in the morning---and laugh at my own self:}

happy V day, and thanks again DSO-----The magic was all around tonight!!!

• Forum MVP

Memory sucks---forgive me!!!

81 show

Jack------Tenn-----CC----friend---elpaso---mexi --deal

I forget second set--sorry- S/D---greatest---terrapin-----AWESOME FUCKING DRUMS---shaked a booty to Iko, got personal with Stella and ended with a tear dropping Brokedown:}  JGB filler--  first time I heard that JGB sound in a long long time----made me melt---Instantly recognized and.......:}   they do that to?:}   WTF:}

Just remem a miracle:}   that was fun too:}

Sorry about the set list----I suck---but the night was great.

I like stories ----I like to hear other's stories!!!   So let me share some of mine!!!

I got to meet a couple of you forum heads tonight!!  Awesome---Sugarmag----thanks for the drinks, and the Iko call was all you!!!

I walked into National, and I see these two guys that I recongize from a Norva Show.    MF's were all ready picking their dancing spots:}  Started chatting with one of em----and he ask if I get on Forums.  Mind you guys---I dont talk(verbalize) well at shows:}----I say yea, he ask my name,  I tell him----and the fucker says I ask a lot of questions:}!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking love this place----danced with these same guys months ago at a DSO show in Norfolk---will see them in Char-------and if you guys read---safe travels to lexington, nc tonight!!!!    You guys are stars!!!   Thanks for helping make space for the jammers:}  

Second note:   Some dude asked me how I was doing tonight?   I recognized him, but cant place.   The last Charlotsville show(Jefferson Theatre)  DSO played--- I atteneded.  I was also in the hospital with iv's the day before:{  Dehydration will kill anyone!!!!  I was adivsed not to go out of town and see three DSO shows:}  anyhow----

I danced my ass off that night,  but I was crippled.  I nearly past out several times, I spent a lot of slow times hunched over in pain--------and I told a couple people around me that if I past out, or become unconscious, that i was not OD'ing but just severly dehydrated, and recovering from nasty bug, and to inform any medical people of my situation.   I kept in the corner all night-----nearly died---but with smiles:}  

Someone recognized me tonight from that show, and ----and he asked how I was feeling:}  Not much of a story----but was cool someone else rememberd that night!!!  

Simple things---but cool to me!!!   

Things are spacey---and I am now just writing for those who like to read:}

Lesson Learned tonight: IF you want to hear the music back, than dont fucking scream right near the mics when the band is going off----or you will just hear your stupid self--and not the best part of the jam!!!

Tonight was the first night I actually opened my eyes and watched the band some:}

OMF GOD-------Dude------Well----just say this was actually my first time seeing the Magic rather than just hearing!!!   No one in this world can tell me there are not connections beyond our bodies and souls-----you know what I mean!!!

Drums tonight was absolutley fucking fab!!!    Thank you for that Drum Set.....i can say the most fun with rythms I have experienced with these guys!!! 

The local drums outside the venue was also a blast.  Kept dancing for another hour:}!!!!    fuckers had drywall buckets and tin---and sounded thunderous.   I love beat, and good for them...they liked the hippies----we love drums too!!!

Thanks for a awesome night guys---love you

Went and checked out "Pearl" tonight.   I was going to ask the driver some questions, but I swear he saw me coming, and went back in the bus:{    

Sorry DSO---if you were not so fucking good, you would not have crazies like me posting all that is wonderful about  you on your fourm pages!!! 

Can not wait till Char----they say its better dancing ten fold than what I got tonight!!! 

Tonight was SOLD OUT

yea---one of those post I will read in the morning---and laugh at my own self:}

happy V day, and thanks again DSO-----The magic was all around tonight!!!

You are some fun reading. You remind me of Shakedown (used to post a long time ago) after 10 cups of coffee.

You are some fun reading. You remind me of Shakedown (used to post a long time ago) after 10 cups of coffee.

Oh man! I hadn't thought about Shakedown in a LONG time. Some of shakedowns posts... made me wonder if he was from an alternate dimension! I can understand [most] of Suns' posts - shakedown... not so much. On a side note shakey was at my first two dead shows (Kansas City & Seattle).

Sun, post and ask away!

I love the vibes here, man.  I've been blessed to have experienced DSO for several years now, but haven't ever joined the forum.  It's nice to be here.  Feels comfortable & welcoming... nice family vibe too.  You WILL see me at the Jubilee!!  I didn't make last years, but there's NO way I'm gonna miss it this year.  I look forward to meeting some of you out there in real time... & until then, here's this (((((Good Vibes))))) all around... :D

Archived