Night one

Dead duck

• Forum MVP
St. Paul Civic Center, St. Paul, MN (7/10/81)Jack StrawSugareeMama TriedMexicali BluesLoserCassidyBrown Eyed WomenC.C. RiderRamble on RoseLet it GrowDon't Ease Me InSamson and DelilahAltheaEstimated ProphetEyes of the WorlddrumsUncle John's BandPlayin' in the BandChina DollUncle John's BandPlayin' in the BandAround and AroundGood Lovin'Casey Jones

Lots of good dance music there !!!  :dsorocks:  

• Forum MVP

Had a great time yesterday! Weather was really beautiful--everything is so green and the air smells so fine. Very nice DSO show with many good highlights--CC Rider, Let It Grow, Estimated>Eyes and oh that China Doll! Lighting was beautiful! Although it was pretty cool after the sun went down, there was virtually no wind, and dancing amidst everyone, it was actually really comfortable. Mickey's set was big fun--first we were standing close and my body was vibrating so hard I thought I was going to disintegrate! We moved back to the soundboard and really enjoyed the audio and video of it. The vibe all day was outstanding and really looking forward to today!

• Forum MVP

Great bands today. Dino's band was terrific and Matt Reynolds' band was amazing too! Donna Jean Godchaux Band rocked the house and I cannot wait until tonight's DSO set. Absolutely beautiful day too!

Archived