New years run

Dead duck

• Forum MVP

Man I was really hoping to string together a few shows up to and including new years. But from southern Indiana its gonna be a tough tough trip to make. Like to do VA, PA, an NY? It'l take a miracle. Maybe the winter run will slide by a little closer to home. Lookin for a light at the end of my DSO tunnel. Been dark for sooooo long. Living vicariously through the reviews and recordings so keep em coming. Sending love and good vibes to the masses,

Duck

Duck I am with you my friend. With a 10 week old here now o need a somewhat close show prob a drive back home show. Hoping winter will bring Atlanta, Florida, a couple years back the boys even stopped in Birmingham!!!! I have been talking to the arts counsel here in Montgomery and they seem interested in trying to contact the booker for DSO to see what he cost and viability would be for a stop in Montgomey Al of they do make a swing through Ga down to Fl. Anyone have any idea what my odds are of them talking the boys into a stop in Dixie?

I'm 100% in for this run. Same as last year's run. Just switched The National in Richmond in for Ram's Head in Baltimore. Never been to The National, but I like the looks of it compared to Ram's Head. Just got to decide how I'm going to get from show to show; so many options. Looking like train will be best.

If they will come around Alabama I imagine it would be this winter tour. Keep your eye out.

• Forum MVP

Would love a louisville show. Could probably get a group of DSO virgins to a show there. But It seems ever since bobby and ratdog got bumped from the palace to the basement of gillians, louisville has fallen off the G/D map.

Archived