War Eagle

Alabama Getaway

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

Awesome day of College football! Thanks for the help. Now if the Buckeyes can just beat that other team up north we will be in the championship game.

I don't see the buckeyes going unless auburn loses in the sec championship. Is the big 10 a class 6 high school conference this year or are they class 5. Those high school brackets confuse me.

• Forum MVP

OSU goes if they win out - as much as it would hurt my heart.  Brady Hoke has some onions going for 2 and the win.  That play call on the conversion was crap though - why he didn't have his QB roll out and move the pocket to look for options is beyond me.  That was working all day!!!!

Go Spartans.

• Forum MVP

OSU goes if they win out - as much as it would hurt my heart.  Brady Hoke has some onions going for 2 and the win.  That play call on the conversion was crap though - why he didn't have his QB roll out and move the pocket to look for options is beyond me.  That was working all day!!!!

Go Spartans.

Go Spartans indeed.

• Forum MVP

No doubt Hoke made the right call, I would have done the same. I don't think he rolled out because Gardner was not a threat to run late in the game. Surprised they did not go with another misdirection play, we could not seem to stop that.

• Forum MVP

Sorry for my OSU bashing. The sad thing is Alabama is still maybe the best team in the country and b/c no playoff system they can't compete for the championship. This BCS is such bullshit. 8-team playoff and be done with it!!!! Imagine if college hoops was like this. How do u compare a 4 loss kevtucky with. 3 loss Kansas or a 4 loss duke. You can't so you play to determine champ. The Bcs has killed non-conference games b/c of this. No one plays hard non conference games anymore b/c it's too risky.

• Forum MVP

I would have to say that the BCS has gotten it right for the most part. In college football, the best team throughout the year generally ends up as the champ. In other sports, the hot team at the end of the year often runs the table.

• Forum MVP

From what I saw today watching all the games, auburn will have a hard time stopping Florida state and Florida states D is tough. I think auburn will be an underdog by 5-6 points.

Archived