Syracuse, Ny 11-26-13

natecalz

Recreation of 4-11-70

Set 1: Cold Rain And Snow, King Bee, BIODTL, Dire Wolf, It's A Mans World, Don't Ease Me In, New Speedway Boogie, Friend Of The Devil, Me And My Uncle, Deep Elem Blues, Candyman, Black Peter, Uncle Johns Band

(Acoustic from BIODTL and on)

Set 2 (Electric):

Dark Star> St. Stephen> Not Fade Away> Turn On Your Lovelight

E: Hard To Handle, Second That Emotion

Wow. Best DSO show I've ever seen, that second set was stellar and non stop dancing. The Palace was beautiful, very laid back and I don't know if I saw one security guard the entire show. Hope a recording of this pops up somewhere

• Forum MVP

Recreation of 4-11-70

Set 1: Cold Rain And Snow, King Bee, BIODTL, Dire Wolf, It's A Mans World, Don't Ease Me In, New Speedway Boogie, Friend Of The Devil, Me And My Uncle, Deep Elem Blues, Candyman, Black Peter, Uncle Johns Band

Set 2 (Electric):

Wow. Best DSO show I've ever seen, that second set was stellar and non stop dancing. The Palace was beautiful, very laid back and I don't know if I saw one security guard the entire show. Hope a recording of this pops up somewhere

Acoustic started at Don't Ease Me In.  

That was a rip-roaring, old-school, throw down!

Fantastic playing by everyone. Rob B. took charge up there and was great, but an extra tip of the hat to the new bass player, Skip. He definitely raises the bar and brings everyone else with him.

First time at the Palace Theater in Syracuse.  Great venue!! I hope they make it a habit to play there from now on. Much nicer than the Westcott Theater.

Thanks for the good time.

Recreation of 4-11-70

Set 2 (Electric):

u sure? we'll have to check the tape.

• Forum MVP

Recreation of 4-11-70

Set 2 (Electric):

I played the show!!!!!!!:-)

Recreation of 4-11-70

Set 2 (Electric):

I played the show!!!!!!!:-)

thought u knew i knew that :) see u (although u wont see me) in a few hours

THAT WAS A RED HOT SHOW,  I SAID TO SCOTT IT WAS LIKE STEPPING OUT OF A TIME MACHINE AND WALKING INTO A TINY BLUES CLUB IN 1970, IT WAS GREAT TO SEE ROB B. AS A FRONT MAN BELTING OUT THOSE PIG TUNES.THAT PALACE IN SYRACUSE IS A KILLER SPOT TO SEE A DSO SHOW, GREAT DANCING AND OVER ALL VIBE, ONE FOR THE BOOKS FOR SHURE

Archived