Fan Club Tickets

bs69

• Forum MVP

I have noticed that for upcoming shows after the end of the year there is a fan club tickets option in lieu of the old DSO Tix. I cannot seem to log onto this and order tickets. Has anybody used this and can they tell me what I need to do. Does this require a different username and password, because mine does not seem to work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Brad

• Band Member

Starting in 2014, we will be working with a new online ticketing company.  You may need to open a new account to work with it.  As good as our former DSO tix people were, we think this will be an even better option for both the fans and the band.  Thanks!!

• Forum MVP

Do you have to be on facebook? I have never been on facebook and have no desire to start now. Is there another way? The print option is also a must, will call lines in the Midwest in February are not a pleasant experience.

• Forum MVP

I was able to register without facebook.

For some reason once you submit your registration details, it almost looks like it didn't accept your entries since the page doesn't change - but it did accept the registration.  I then clicked on 'Event's, and it took me to a page with all of the shows where fanclub tickets could be used.  I actually ordered a ticket for Asheville and it allowed me to print the ticket right there.

Archived