Survivor Pool part 2

bs69

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Seriously guys.  No new years.  If I lose, believe me my money will be there.  I wouldn't call it a change.  I last missed a new years to do a family cruise and this year I am going to spend new years with my Jen and my mom at her property in AZ.  Quieter time for sure, but just as valuable.  No DSO for me until Chicago.  

And Rusty are recently adopted puppy.  Now that is change.  He is coming to Chicago.

• Forum MVP

Seriously guys.  No new years.  If I lose, believe me my money will be there.  I wouldn't call it a change.  I last missed a new years to do a family cruise and this year I am going to spend new years with my Jen and my mom at her property in AZ.  Quieter time for sure, but just as valuable.  No DSO for me until Chicago.  

And Rusty are recently adopted puppy.  Now that is change.  He is coming to Chicago.

Have a great time with your loved ones in AZ!  I'm sure the NY run won't be the same for many - without you.  They'll get by I'm sure :)

Hey...Post a pic or 2 of Rusty - everyone likes cute fuzzy stuff

• Forum MVP

And the beat rolls on. Difficult decision this week, I don't like any of the home team options that I have. So against my better judgment I will go with a road team.

Titans @ Jaguars

Eagles @ Redskins

Chargers @ 49er's

Vikings @ Dolphins

Ravens @ Texans

Lions @ Bears

Browns @ Panthers

Falcons @ Saints

Packers @ Buccaneers

Chiefs @ Steelers

Patriots @ Jets

Giants @ Rams

Bills @ Raiders

Colts @ Cowboys

Seahawks @ Cardinals

Broncos @ Bengals

1. Cowboys

2. Browns

3. Seahawks

4. Ravens

5. Chargers

6. Colts

7. Rams

8. Lions

9. Chiefs

10. Patriots

Good Luck!

• Forum MVP

Whew.  Your right, the home team matchups are a little underwhelming this week.  I'm going to go with the Eagles as they will be desperate for a win not to mention they are playing Washington which is a total dumpster fire.  Philly it is.

1) Pats
2) Seahawks
3) Chiefs
4) Ravens
5) Cardinals
6) Colts
7) Bengals

8) Packers

9) Lions

10) Eagles

• Forum MVP

Damn birds.

They did end up pooping on your car after all.  While the defense was spotty at best (especially out of the gate) you have the added difficulty of having Sanchez at the helm.

Hopefully it'll still be enough to detonate the skins this weekend :)

• Forum MVP

I still think Eagles have an easier shot getting to the playoffs. But if dallas makes it and has away games they may go far lol. Romo has 18 TDs and 1 int in 7 road games. Prob the best season ever for a road QB. I think dallas is embarrassed playing in that Texas sized monstrosity. I mean they have to walk through a bar to enter the field. They are all day dreaming about the after game libations b4 the game starts. They should send the opponents through a tunnel filled with strippers to counteract that effect.

• Forum MVP

I'm up 8 in the fantasy play offs with a minute left. Cutler hits jeffry for 30 plus yards. Still up 3. Ppr league. Then jeffry td. I lose my game. Wow. Stings

Ouch. We turned it off after the saints scored with 2 mins left. Cutler screws everyone. Insanely overpaid QB.

• Forum MVP

Crap > Damn Birds. Congrats BS69!

Cowboys now have 2 cracks at the crown. Coffee is for closers only.

EDIT: Cowboys have reversed the December curse. Division Champs! Anyone know who their opponent is likely to be? The NFL is better if they aren't one-and-done

• Forum MVP

Wow are the Boys clicking on all cylinders now.  They just dismantled Indy.  I hope this upcoming irrelevant game doesnt affect their intensity.

And Romo was 1 completion away from setting the NFL completion % record in a game.  He was 18/19.  If he went 19/20 the record was his.

• Forum MVP

Wow are the Boys clicking on all cylinders now. They just dismantled Indy. I hope this upcoming irrelevant game doesnt affect their intensity.

And Romo was 1 completion away from setting the NFL completion % record in a game. He was 18/19. If he went 19/20 the record was his.

But he didn't, so it's not......

• Forum MVP

Playoff picks sure to go wrong:

Dallas over Detroit

Carolina over Arizona

Baltimore over Pittsburgh

Cincy over Indy

Dallas over Green Bay

Seattle over Carolina

Denver over Cincy

New England over Baltimore

Seattle over Dallas

New England over Denver

Seattle over New England

I could easily see Cincy v Baltimore in the AFC championship, but I could also see them both losing in the first round. A lot depends on the health of AJ Green and Le'Veon Bell

Archived