dew

watchtower

deal

let me sing your blues

werewolves

I think that's it

• Forum MVP

Thanks Found.

Looked like a 1990 show until the 4th St dropped.  WOW - positively 4th street, midnight moonlight, and ripple to close the 1st?!?  That 2nd set looks to be no slouch either - Stout pre-drums then a DEW out of space with a Deal to wrap the set?   Looks pretty tasty to me...a shirt-wringer to be sure.

• Forum MVP

Had dinner on Monday with Barry Mitterman. He's a Mandolin player. Told me that he was going to perform with them, don't know which show. Was he up there at all last night?

Barry Mitterhoff played mandolin on Positively 4th Street, Midnight Moonlight and Ripple. It was as perfect a show as I have ever seen!! And sold out as well!! Really looking forward to tonight!!

Great show and venue. Highlights for me were Skip and his six string bass I had not seen before for the whole show but particularly on the Help/Slip/Frank. I am also a sucker for I'll take a Melody, which was awesome and even got the chatty folks around me to quiet for the end. Great double encore as well! As usual looking forward to the next show.......

• Forum MVP

show was awesome. prick ripper deluxe.

help slip was a standout as was the 4th st and midnight. Jeff really turned it up for river. second set smoked from start to finish. extremely high energy post space. didn't need mitterhoff.

Archived