Deep Elem Blues

Cumberland Blues

Morning Dew

Good Lovin' ->

Drums ->

Good Lovin' ->

Uncle John's Band

Filler...Hard to Handle

Was as good as it looked!!!!!!! Killer other one first set, Slow Deep Ellem, Lisa on harp for Hurts me Too and Smokestack

Up front dancing in the big room

• Forum MVP

Thought for sure we were in for a white rabbit filler. They brought Lisa's mic out and everything. But then she didn't come out and they did H2H. Great show. first set left us feeling like we'd seen an entire show already. Double drums. Cryptical>other one sequence killed. Don't know how DSO continues to raise the bar. But I find myself proclaiming "best I've seen" after nearly every show I attend. Now to bed. Have to get up early and head to columbus. Feeling some original sauce maybe tomorrow.

• Forum MVP

Wow people! That's got a little bit of everything I need ..... all ya need... all ya need ... all ya need.

I'm assuming that was that a Pig Smokestack, no?

Looks like a real good time in Indy :)

Very high energy and you have to love the nights when the band is enjoying playing the tunes as much as we enjoy listening and dancing to them! I have to give props to Rob for the Pig raps he was laying out and Lisas' harp playing was right ON last night. This is a show I wI'll be humming for days to come.

The Egyptian Room has to be the best venue in my 7-show run this year.  The sheer size is what gives this place my vote.  Arriving late by one song, we were greeted by open parking spaces all around the venue, street, and adjacent lots, all for free.  Walking in the cold, we got right in to the clearly-identified will-call windows, got our tickets and inside with a super-light pat-down.  The place is laid out very nicely.  Huge, open carpeted dance floor with a tiled area up front.  Bars in every direction, snack foods, and no waiting in line for the restrooms, which were clean for a change and maintained throughout the show.  We actually had a soft pretzel and some popcorn to absorb the tall boys from the first set.  The band needs nothing to improve here.  16 beats on Beat It.  That Cryptical Envelopment was absolutely killer - the Highlight, hands-down.  Big, Deep, and Cumberland were our Blues for the second set, all will get you moving.  And from Dew on, the show just freakin' rocked.  Way to go.  Superb venue.  Superior Band.

Archived