Kansas City, MO

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

Jan 17, 1978 Sacramento

Filler Werewolves

They played a lot of the gamblers story tonight.  I really like this venue.  Young kids that come around to dancing by the end of the show.  Place lets people relax and enjoy themselves.  Security non existent on way in or inside.  Mulch on dance floor only problem.  

• Forum MVP

Promised Land, Dire Wolf, Cassidy, Loser, Looks Like Rain, Row Jimmy, Minglewood Blues, It Must Have Been The Roses, The Music Never Stopped

Bertha-> Good Lovin', Candyman, Estimated Prophet-> He's Gone-> Drums-> The Other One-> Black Peter-> Truckin'-> Around & Around, E: U.S. Blues

• Forum MVP

Caught up w friends from omaha. Met their 6 month old twins. first dso show for the kids. Also saw koritz sister. other than that only knew band and crew. it was nice to get an almost anonymous low profile low distraction show. ready to see friends in chicago and pocahontas.

• Forum MVP

haha. sometimes too many friends gets to me. people want to talk as I'm coming up or the music is playing. can't be flat rude to a friend. lack of familiar faces makes it easier 4 me to lock in.

• Forum MVP

Being 6'4" and a string bean eliminates the anonymous factor for me. I'm sure the band is like oh...that weird dude again. I always see myself in all pics taken from stage usually with a weird expression from dancing.

• Forum MVP

In the world of DSO, I rarely attend a show I don't know 10 to 15 people fairly well. Not just faces I've seen or possibly said hello to. I know there names. They are people I've road with or stayed with or at the very least broke bread with or rambled at all night long.

It's funny when you talk about the band noticing you. I've had both baracco and Eaton tell me they notice very few people when the lights are on and they are zoned in playing. On the other hand, when I introduced myself to the stage manager many years ago, he laughed at me and said I know who you are rick. You've been at most of the last 90 shows. I was excluding band and crew from the comment. We know each other.

Archived