Ain't it Crazy

2muchfun

• Forum MVP

So Johnny is selling patchouli oil for 10.00 a bottle. He paid 4.50 a bottle. How much does johnny make if he sells 4 bottles. Hmmm technically that's algebra. Ok. So Johnny is drinking some moonshine out of a jar that's 3" diameter and 10" tall. The jar develops a small leak from a hole .1" wide. Assuming standard gravity, and that Johnny is drinking at a rate of .05 liters a minute, how lomg until Johnny has no moonshine left.

• Forum MVP

So Johnny is selling patchouli oil for 10.00 a bottle. He paid 4.50 a bottle. How much does johnny make if he sells 4 bottles. Hmmm technically that's algebra. Ok. So Johnny is drinking some moonshine out of a jar that's 3" diameter and 10" tall. The jar develops a small leak from a hole .1" wide. Assuming standard gravity, and that Johnny is drinking at a rate of .05 liters a minute, how lomg until Johnny has no moonshine left.

Since it is obvious to the casual observer that Johnny also has sufficient stash to last him...just in case shit happens...the answer to the question is "never"...which means the probabity of it happening is older than then the age of the universe (think monkey sitting at typewriter randomly typing bible word for ford)...your welcome

• Forum MVP

Since it is obvious to the casual observer that Johnny also has sufficient stash to last him...just in case shit happens...the answer to the question is "never"...which means the probabity of it happening is older than then the age of the universe (think monkey sitting at typewriter randomly typing bible word for word)...your welcome

• Forum MVP

Teach your children differential equations well!

Even after one day it is apparent...they ain't gonna learn what they don't wanna know (in the pastt addressed by parents).in the big picture education must address the latter. But that is a discussion not for this thread unless the masses wishes it to be so lol.

• Forum MVP

This is actually simular to stuff I have to sometimes figure out at work.  I usually just wing it and figure it out on experiance and come close enough.

• Forum MVP

Yeah I was an idiot and didn't get an engineering degree b/c advanced math gives me a boner. Marketing was a much easier path for someone who attended less than 10% of his college classes over 7 years of college. Still can't believe the parents allowed my nonsense without making me work or take out student loans. Fun ass 7 years of "college" though.

Archived