Truckin'

Drums

The Wheel

Gimme Some Lovin'

All Along The Watchtower

Don't Ease Me In

Encore:

Black Muddy River

Seriously stunning show! That shining star..... Oh wow! I really wanna be right here where all of u are until my dying day! So good!!! First set had us dancing so hard but the second set tore the place down! China rider was epic and the transition was solid rainbow Magic! The ship of fools was majestic and I totally heard the wheel outta space and was beside myself with joy! Gimme some lovin was just exactly what I wanted to hear and the watchtower seared my soul- never did stop looking out! Still here doing the same thing.

Don't ease was heaven- danced so hard w my good buddy and remembered why we do this show thing.... Black muddy river was great and I gathered courage to keep walking along alone.

But that shining star- ahhhhh! I sobbed thru the whole thing bc I love u all so much- grateful and joyful and I will see u tonite!!! Thanks!!!

• Forum MVP

Jeff made some alien contact during space and eventually Eaton helped reign him in with a sweet jam groove before they folded into wheel...

There were some skyrocketing jams unexpected places...Mexicali smoked hard and Women Are Smarter got out of hand,,,mmmmm

I had a severe case of UGS during Wheel and Gimme Some Lovin (uncontrollable grin syndrome) which smoothed out along the wayyyyyyyyy

Archived