San Diego

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

Bill Walton gets wants Bill Walton wants .... good for him ... #32 won 3 titles at UCLA all while hitting Dead shows via the old Air Cali days

--And the '77 NBA championship w/ the Blazers which I remember as a kid growing up in Portland,,.

So I assume he was at last night's show??

I've been curious if he has hit DSO shows or perhaps this was first? Surely won't be his last...

He's a great guy and fun to have around boogieing!

• Forum MVP

Bill Walton gets wants Bill Walton wants .... good for him ... #32 won 3 titles at UCLA all while hitting Dead shows via the old Air Cali days

--And the '77 NBA championship w/ the Blazers which I remember as a kid growing up in Portland,,.

I've been curious if he has hit DSO shows or perhaps this was first? Surely won't be his last...

He's a great guy and fun to have around boogieing!

Love Bill Walton. An enthusiasm overdose. One guy I'd like to see a show with. He'll be on the DSO bandwagon.

• Forum MVP

No way to tell - maybe it was just a rumor:

12096195_10153340161553020_1417732189397

• Forum MVP

Great show but very LA kinda crowd- very drunk and off on the weirdest darn trips! We played it real cool and were the most sober ppl there! Despite that we danced so hard in the really cool little resort courtyard stage overlooking the bay that ppl thought we were pretty spacey.... Epic show! Great lol spot to show and party! You guys should come next year and dance with us!

I knew it was 76 by the 1st set scarlet but I didn't think much bout it.... Very awesome time! Sexy mission filler since this show lacked it and I was so happy!

Zippy show driven hard by the drummers. Dino was syncopating my feet right off! More soon!!! That eyes was so fast...... Wake up indeed!

Great show but very LA kinda crowd- very drunk and off on the weirdest darn trips! We played it real cool and were the most sober ppl there! Despite that we danced so hard in the really cool little resort courtyard stage overlooking the bay that ppl thought we were pretty spacey.... Epic show! Great lol spot to show and party! You guys should come next year and dance with us!

I knew it was 76 by the 1st set scarlet but I didn't think much bout it.... Very awesome time! Sexy mission filler since this show lacked it and I was so happy!

Zippy show driven hard by the drummers. Dino was syncopating my feet right off! More soon!!! That eyes was so fast...... Wake up indeed!

would be cool to get a room and watch it from your balcony

Archived