Electric factory 12/31

Tom Banjo

I was not a fan of the revolution closer. I'm not a Beatles fan. I could go without hearing that again. I'm glad it did it for you Brian.

I am Apprehensive (and think my feelings are shared by a few) about what the future will be when we have a president that is a bigot and has a narcissistic personality disorder.

Imagine and Revolution were perfect choices to soothe my apprehension a little.

• Advisory Board

We loved the "you know it's gonna be alright" refrain. It felt perfect in the context of the start of a new year. No political overtones or undertones for me. Big smiles all around. And I can't begin to describe the place that the Beatles occupy in my soul.

Dr. B

What a show!  Just a few thoughts..

1.  Fire was typically great.  In my opinion it's become one of Jeff's standout songs, and this one had something different about the jam/solo that I was really digging. 

2.  The DEAL was Out Of This World.

3.  When did Eaton grow a beard?  Whoa!

4.  Also worth mentioning were Bird Song, Stella, Space with the Drummers, and The Other One, especially the 2nd Other One.  Band played their hearts out for a long, long time this show.  Again, wow.

5.  Not to split hairs that've already been split, but, from what I'm reading, there was a Cassidy reprise w/out vocals after Bird Song and before Deal?  I guess I missed that.  My daughter and I were hitting the restroom and getting food right around then (to avoid the normal setbreak congestion).  I'd also add a "Jam" to start the 3rd set that sounded like a Dark Star jam with Lisa vocals akin to what she does at the end of Scarlet, which then went into the Countdown and Sugar Mag.  Wasn't the longest jam, but longer than and more of a actual jam than a tuning.

But who cares?! Hahaha.  More wonderful stuff that takes us into 2017, the 20th Anniversary year.  That is just amazing!!!  On the verge of *20*!

that was a reprise regardless of vocals...anyway you slice it...

Archived