May 2017

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

Hey MC, I heard that Mayer is going to do his 5-8-77 recreation of morning dew in Denver. How exciting is that. You get Jerry's emotion along with the panty dropping voice.  It's going to revolutionize Dew. It will now be the song u light a candle to to get a girl in the mood. I can't walk you out in the morning Dew my honey, so I'm gonna explore your body like a wonderland. I mean you pushed pretty hard for dead and co saying how great they are, so I'm in!!!  Maybe I can meet the guy from Birmingham who threatened to literally hit me if I said 1 negative word about Mayer. Im like Mayer is your Jerry?  Evidently Jerry's soul flew in through his pee hole as he was telling some girl he wouldn't bang her but he'd take care of himself as she watched then kick her out.  Im great about staying on topic. 

• Forum MVP

In the "forgot about that simple twist of fate" spirit, I happily have a decent chance of being at Jubilee due to a family feud jeopardizing the annual Memorial Day weekend reunion which alas, has caused me to miss all but first. Will know for sure in a few days.

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Mason's Child said:

Be good to see you at jubilee 2much

Ditto my good man.

Rude, like it or not Mayer as with already inducted Scott Baio  does belong in the "Man Show hall of fame" if you are old enough to know what that is. 

• Forum MVP

Boston is a definite skip. Would've loved to see ya fool. Scotty from Salt Lake City that drove me out East like a madman. He will be in Boston. He doesn't plan to miss a note on this tour. We will be in red bank by 430/5

• Forum MVP
20 hours ago, 2muchfun said:

Ditto my good man.

Rude, like it or not Mayer as with already inducted Scott Baio  does belong in the "Man Show hall of fame" if you are old enough to know what that is. 

Girls bouncing on trampolines and the audience drinking beer. Wish I wasn't old enough to have seen that show and was a younger man who grew up staring at a phone.....hmm. On a positive note, I'm putting my DIRECTV on vacation mode until college football season and would get rid of the iPhone if I didn't do half of my work on it. 

• Forum MVP

Barefoot twirling half to full naked hippie chicks and much of the audience drinking beer live! Old enough to see that too...and glad for it?

If I told you all that went down....

Only now I can use my phone to take selfies with them...technology is great.

23 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

Boston is a definite skip. Would've loved to see ya fool. Scotty from Salt Lake City that drove me out East like a madman. He will be in Boston. He doesn't plan to miss a note on this tour. We will be in red bank by 430/5

Enjoy the shows MC! Perhaps our paths will cross on Cape Cod (Melody Tent-Hyannis) this Summer. Last time DSO was there, they performed an acoustic 1st set. It's the show that prompted me to sign up here! Be safe Peeps!

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP
19 hours ago, Michael Doc Watson said:

Some night I'll have to share stories from the sixtys with you young guys.   

WAS that when you could do stupid shit and not have it posted on Facebook?  Those were the days....but we used a lot more gas trying to find friends. Maybe cell phones are saving the environment. 

Archived