Football

bs69

• Forum MVP

I think A&M has switched it up and started smoking bowls before the game instead of after. In a dog fight with 1-10 UMess yesterday in the pillow fight of the week. It's no guarantee that Clemson will beat South Carolina if the Cocks play like they did last night. I don't think USC will win their last two with that defense,  they're very similar to Tennessee. The only sure things right now is Georgia and tOSU or TTUN. TCU is in if they win out (I hope they do) but I don't trust their luck to not run out. Going to be real interesting. DD you could have had your Irish right there if they hadn't blown those early games to Marshall and Stanford. I actually expect them to beat USC this week. Great sports week with NFL, college football,  good college hoops games and the World Cup. 

• Forum MVP

TCU is the luckiest team ever. You don’t go 5-0 in games you are losing 4th Q. I saw a bet that was 30-1 for LSU winning the national championship. It’s not a bad bet but they would have to beat Georgia in sec championship then Ohio state maybe and Georgia again. But they would have needed TCU to fall. But at 30-1 that would have been worth a $10 bet. The reason you don’t want yo face LSU is defense. They have a good one. OSU has ultra deep talent on defense but no clue what their problem is. They should be shutting people down and they aren’t. Georgia just gets a lead and lets the defense shut you down. 

• Forum MVP

I don't know I think LSU is a pretty lucky squad, so is Alabama, 2 losses and still find themselves in the top 6 to 8. LSU makes the playoff with two losses if they beat Georgia. TCU is out with one loss. To anyone doesn't matter what that loss is. 

SEC doesn't look so great after this week. TN and Ole Miss both got rocked. TN defense sucks. I think a high school team would be scoring points on them.

• Forum MVP

12 hours ago, Tea said:

I hope nobody is still betting on the NFL.  I do way better making picks and then reversing 95% of them before 1st kick

there was a year I was betting 1-2 games every week and lost 70% of them. But if you reversed them would they really be reversed or is that thought in your head as you pick. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
23 minutes ago, bs69 said:

Alxost gaxe tixe Go Buckeyes beat xichigan!

Wonder who’s gonna show up to play today. I’m going Ohio state by 17. Michigan almost bit it last week. I think their luck will run out today. 

• Forum MVP

A missed tackle and the game completely changed. Now OSU has to deal with stress instead of the comfort of running the offense with a 1 score lead,  

what’s about to piss me off is a buddy wants to watch World Cup instead of this. Come on mam

• Forum MVP

Day may get fired after this,  out coached and out played. Stroud has a good arm but he's weak,  didn't run the ball once when he could have had big yardage numerous times. He's 0-2 in the game,  terrible. The game totally turned on the play in the first half. Need a lot of help now

• Forum MVP

LSU had a nice season in the brutal SEC west but they weren’t gonna beat Georgia. Upsets happen but when you have a defense like Georgia, they get a lot rarer. Georgia isn’t the type of team that allows monster plays. Too much talent and speed but that talent is so well coached by the best D coordinator in football in Kirby smart. He led those amazing Bama defenses and now he can recruit the elite guys who want to be on insane defenses. If you aren’t willing to dedicate yourself you won’t see the field on Georgia D and that takes a different mentality. Many will transfer out, but those are the guys Kirby doesn’t want. It’s like those 2000’s Ravens teams that kicked 2 FGs and won. The defensive guys who lived for laying hits on guys prayed they would end up there. Georgia is gonna have to find a QB for 2023, but that defensive foundation has been laid. 

Georgia 

Michigan

TCU

USC

there’s your playoff. The best 4 in the county are Georgia Bama Michigan and OSU. if you look at the FPI they are way way ahead of the pack. TCU and USC aren’t close to top 10 in the metrics but it is what it is. I’d love to see Georgia vs OSU and Bama v Michigan. That’s some advertising dollars but some weak schedules sneak in and that’s ok too. 

1 hour ago, Tom Banjo said:

LSU is out. A and M is gonna beat them. Is Georgia final 4 win or lose against LSU otherwise it could be a sec haters dream season. No SEC school in the playoff 

Georgia is number 2 if they lose to LSU. They have been the most consistently dominant team in the country all year and no way any 1 loss team has any shot of jumping them.