2/12 Denver

count2

Yeah, I liked the venue, and was also thinking it would be a great spot for a multi-night run. Pretty big floor space, and not too packed for this one. It slopes up at the back with seats. I read that they designed it with computer models so no seat had a bad view. Despite lots of space devoted to seats, the rows seemed to have decent space between them and pretty much everyone was on their feet anyway.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
On 2/22/2022 at 11:32 PM, Milehighjoel. said:

And the Boulder theatre is a great 3 night run spot too.  

Tough to stretch your legs in that place.  It ain't The Orange Peel or The National but it's pretty cramped in there. 

I was shocked when a guy told me to sit down as I was blocking his view.  I turned around and he said, "This is a Theatre, not a nightclub."  I couldn't help but laugh - uncontrollably at that.  If looks could kill :rofl:

• LMAO 1
  • Forum MVP

The mission ballroom looked packed in the pics especially in comparison to the covid crowds I’ve seen lately. That amazing Coca Cola Roxy in Atlanta was at maybe 10% capacity Friday night. Someone on stage joked for people to bring a friend to the Saturday show. Skip said can you all bring 5. That mission looked like old days and a 3 day run there would be cool.  Curious how packed the Anthem is gonna be. That place is the crown jewel of the new music venues but holding 6k means there’s gonna be some room to boogie. 

• Like (+1) 2