Caverns Pelham, TN 5/20-21

• Forum MVP

Just announced. Playing in the cave. Personally I like the outdoor amphitheater better. Indoors is packed and sound bounces everywhere. But….this is the weekend before Jubilee which makes it tough for the regulars to be gone the weekend before we head out Thursday for 4 days for jubilee. 

• Forum MVP

Umm car camping. Would you guys care if boss happens to wake up and scream middle of the night. He’d love camping as we are free range parents—you know that controversial method of parenting how everyone of us fucking grew up but if you do it now you get social services on your ass. Chris you need to handle 4a-8a duty. You’ll prob be up until then anyway. Don’t be twisting my arm or I may accept the peer pressure 

• LMAO 1
  • Forum MVP
6 hours ago, Rude said:

Umm car camping. Would you guys care if boss happens to wake up and scream middle of the night. He’d love camping as we are free range parents—you know that controversial method of parenting how everyone of us fucking grew up but if you do it now you get social services on your ass. Chris you need to handle 4a-8a duty. You’ll prob be up until then anyway. Don’t be twisting my arm or I may accept the peer pressure 

Remember the last time Sunny left me in charge of his kid I let him eat a whole package of cookies. I mean the kid is still alive and I’ll be his hero for life. So, count on me. 

• LMAO 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

I should have a month of grandpa under my

8 hours ago, Rude said:

I should have one month of grandpa under my belt by then so seeing future stage will be educational…maybe I can write it off.

• Forum MVP
5 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

Remember the last time Sunny left me in charge of his kid I let him eat a whole package of cookies. I mean the kid is still alive and I’ll be his hero for life. So, count on me. 

ummm you and him were up until 9am and you guys decide to finally sleep without telling anyone and assumed Ed and I would make sure this 4yr old didn’t go break windows out of cars to steal a juice box. No one was asked to watch him. It was a why do you have no parents around. No one asked us to watch you. Ok. We will keep you alive and the thanks we got was a kid kicking us in the shins. 

on that note we may go. The deal is she deals with the overnight while I sleep. If he’s uncontrollable the car can provide. Fuck you peer pressuring peeps 

• Forum MVP
16 hours ago, Rude said:

ummm you and him were up until 9am and you guys decide to finally sleep without telling anyone and assumed Ed and I would make sure this 4yr old didn’t go break windows out of cars to steal a juice box. No one was asked to watch him. It was a why do you have no parents around. No one asked us to watch you. Ok. We will keep you alive and the thanks we got was a kid kicking us in the shins. 

on that note we may go. The deal is she deals with the overnight while I sleep. If he’s uncontrollable the car can provide. Fuck you peer pressuring peeps 

We will be there. If you need to turn the back of the truck into an overnight weather escape or anything it’s yours.  😉