The Anthem Friday nite.

I land at DCA just after 12pm. Looked like a short uber/lyft to venue area but now wondering if this convoy will get in the way of that convenience. Luckily won't be on a time crunch. Maybe the metro is an option... Unfamiliar with the metro in DC. If I can handle the roads and subway of Boston, I'm sure I'll be able to navigate but if anyone has advice please share. 

Edited by NorthEast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
13 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Work got in the way for me. Dance in my space. 

Sorry to hear this, Greg.  Work has been nothing but a curse for me lately. 

I myself was also looking forward to this weekend but alas, I had to pull the ripcord 🥺.  Important life event for my son - gotta be there for it.  Have fun you Lucky Ducks!  Miss everyone...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (neutral) 1
  • Forum MVP

Reagan is like 2 miles from the venue. I don’t think it will be an issue. Plus they are mostly doing about 2 hours of driving and read it’s not that big an issue. That poor peoples convoy. 1st the Ukraine war took over the news. Then they are protesting things that are pretty much nonexistent. Isn’t it more of the election was stolen and stop CRT issue now lol. Let’s protest high gas prices by driving a Semi in loops. That will fix it!!! Now there’s evidently a covid outbreak among them and several have been hospitalized and have to wear a mask. I sorta feel sorry for them like the QAnon people who went to Dallas for JFK to show up. Those poor 200 peeps showed up for nothing. My pillow kept letting them down for months and now all this. If that pizza parlor didn’t get rid of their basement where all the child slaves were hidden, the whole case would have been cracked a long time ado.